• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

ShinMaruku

All good. B gets my support because it speaks to me, what does not does not get my vote. :)

Even if I stand along I will support B.

stn

How the FUCK do you do Hayate's Raijin? Its keeping me from 100% command training completion. I managed to do it in Ultimate but the Last Round update deleted my progress. I have pretty solid execution in general but I'm probably 1/100 with this stupid fucking move. Fuck this damn move! What a stupid idea for an input.

Dantis

I sent C as my first entry, but then I read that you can enter multiple costumes this time, and sent the picture with all three on. Hopefully they'll let me enter them all.

Would be cool if I won. If anyone feels like voting for me when the poll is up, it would be appreciated.

CE5KAXEWYAIm-dC.jpg:large

正体はヒミツよ
Secret identities stay secret. #DOA5LR #fighterforce

https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/598623831251488768

Eolz

Ahah, was going to post that.
Guess the next DLC pack is superhero themed! Will like that if it's more than slight reskins of Tina's old costume.

Hubb

Well I have only bought 1 costumes for LR so far, I'd be more than happy if they gave me something else to buy. I'll stay cautiously optimistic for this pack.

A super hero pack has some potential. I wonder if it will even get released on PC though? That anime pack still hasnt come out on Steam. Even though I have no interest in it, it is a bit concerning that it hasnt showed up yet.

Kuksune

It's higly likely that it is Hayate since he's the one with 2 identities.

"One alternate identity is never enough."
"風が俺を呼んでいる…"

Erigu

It's higly likely that it is Hayate since he's the one with 2 identities.
"One alternate identity is never enough."
"風が俺を呼んでいる…"
And the Japanese line is "the wind is calling me", so yeah, Hayate seems quite likely.

I'm having a bit of trouble. I can't get the Senran Kagura costumes to break. Does anyone know a fix?

Make sure dirt isn't set to OFF in settings. Pretty sure that stops them breaking. Otherwise, keep pummeling with critical bursts and power blows. Usually breaks them.

skelekey

Make sure dirt isn't set to OFF in settings. Pretty sure that stops them breaking. Otherwise, keep pummeling with critical bursts and power blows. Usually breaks them.

So I did some fiddling with the settings and it turns out that the dirt setting to "on" didn't help me. So I turned it back off. But I switched my boob physics from natural to DOA and viola! Thanks.

So I did some fiddling with the settings and it turns out that the dirt setting to "on" didn't help me. So I turned it back off. But I switched my boob physics from natural to DOA and viola! Thanks.

Ah, must be natural boobs that stop it, then. I have mine on LR mode, and the costumes break with that setting. Glad it's working.

Top Bottom