• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Eolz

Was really looking to play again, psn went down just when I launched the game :(

So, uh, top three costume packs..for the lady characters?

As said above, will really depend on tastes yeah.
But I still think some are really great for everyone, for those you can buy in LR: school uniforms, ultimate sexy, halloween 2013.
Some individual ones are awesome in some packs.

Maids would be my personal favorite if the weird cloth physics were fixed.

CE8dV2NVAAEeHDC.jpg:large

Packin' heat.
この一撃で…

Well, this has to be Kasumi:

CE8dNFeUsAAO0kf.jpg:large

See the blossom petals.

K could mean Kokoro, but someone says the "packing heat" looks like one of Honoka's win poses, even though I've looked at them and can't see any where her right hand would be in that position.

Anyway, here's Mila:

CFCrVn3WAAA4W2L.jpg:large

Defending the Earth since 2012.
負けない!

Eolz

Nevermind for Christie. I think this is Honoka yeah. She has her hand like that in one of her poses:

For some reason, even though I'm also sure it's Kasumi, blue one reminds me of Momiji...
Mila's costume could be pretty cool (unlike usual).
EDF EDF EDF

Eolz

Yeaaaah!
Shin will be happy :p

Seen speculation that the first reveal could be Phase 4 btw. Still don't think it's Ryu.

Well the first one was Tina ;)

But yeah it's definitely a feminine face. Could be Phase 4, but I will stick with a long shot of Nyotengu with the idea that her cape will replace her wings lol. Would be good to give her some designs like that to get rid of her wings.

Edit: Oh hang on, just read the quote beneath it again. A scarf... yeah, would be Phase 4 more likely.

Hubb

Looks like most of these are going to be very similar/palette swapped. Should have guessed, but I was hoping for some really unique takes on each character.

Oh my god I just noticed the face on the sole of Kasumi's shoe in that pic! Need to check that out. I love little details like this that I never knew before.

ShinMaruku

Misty has pink Petals Kokoro has white. You find the colour you find who has it. Ayame's children have the petals,leaves thing.

ShinMaruku

About 600k people will be buying this by projections so effort must go into it.
Also might be leading into a theme that Team Ninja is settling into.

Hubb

Do they really get 600k~ per catalog (I've yet to see anything that makes this DLC round that much better than any other though I am happy to be proven wrong)? I'm happy they keep making them, but it is no wonder they continue to make them if they expect those numbers.

ShinMaruku

Do they really get 600k~ per catalog (I've yet to see anything that makes this DLC round that much better than any other though I am happy to be proven wrong)? I'm happy they keep making them, but it is no wonder they continue to make them if they expect those numbers.
It was noted on a earning call that of the 3 million free users 1/3 buys dlc packs.

Eolz

So, last 3 are Christie, Leifang and Hitomi? Seems that the last two are reskins as usual for both, but seems good (even if I think green would have been better for Hitomi, and another color scheme for Christie too).

Top Bottom