• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

CFRlcz2WoAE928g.jpg:large

Hubb

So I guess next month they'll give the rest of the cast these costumes, or do you think it'll be a brand new pack?

Dont really like any of the girls outfits. Not revealing enough. Tinas could be worth buying possibly.
Zacks suit looks surprizingly good (even with the goofy googles). I havent liked any of his outfits up until now, but that armor has a real nice Mass Effect element to it.

ib1ggILhehgFEN.gif

Will TN even put this on Steam and at a reasonable price? I hope so.

This pack is quite nice, I like it. I'm still debating whether to get the season pass or not, the ninja outfits are quite boring with all that copy/paste but SK + this pack are really nice. If next month's pack won't be more copy/paste I might bite and get the season pass anyway.

As for the PC version, I think they're waiting for next month's pack to bundle it with the SK pack and Fighter Force pack and sell the whole bundle for 60+$, like they did with the other packs. It would at least explain why they're taking this long to release the SK pack...

eMpTy23

\

As for the PC version, I think they're waiting for next month's pack to bundle it with the SK pack and Fighter Force pack and sell the whole bundle for 60+$, like they did with the other packs. It would at least explain why they're taking this long to release the SK pack...

It makes me so mad that they don't sell individual costumes on Steam. All I can do is laugh about the way PC has been handled though.

Anyways, I like the Ayane one quite a bit. The Nyo one reminds me of Cia from Hyrule Warriors a bit because of the helm.

One person here mentioned they aren't revealing enough. I definitely agree they aren't sexy costumes, but it's fine with me as long as they do both types in the future. I suppose it's nice to please a larger audience with variety.

Hoping Lisa gets something sexy in the next pack and it isn't forced into a $60 bundle on Steam!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
It makes me so mad that they don't sell individual costumes on Steam. All I can do is laugh about the way PC has been handled though.

Yeah. I may have been insane enough to buy all the packs on the console version, but that's not happening again on PC. I would buy individual costumes though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How hard could it be to release DOA5 Ultimate Bundle and the other packs like PS3? Steam doesnt seem to have any limits on how much DLC you can put on the game judging by some games in there so it shouldnt be an issue.

Stanng243

How hard could it be to release DOA5 Ultimate Bundle and the other packs like PS3? Steam doesnt seem to have any limits on how much DLC you can put on the game judging by some games in there so it shouldnt be an issue.

I'm waiting for the season pass and ultimate content to come to the PS3. Since the content doesn't appear to work backwards, its frustrating.

Aha, I shoulda looked through these #DOACostumes submissions before starting mine XD A few cow-themed Honokas and one in a full cow costume. But it has no udder!

I am trying to turn mine into a cow dress but I dunno if it's gonna work out or if I'll bother in the end. It's so tough to put thoughts onto paper when you aren't an artist lol

Hmm I can see how an udder would be a cheeky way to sneak "nipples" in...but it looks hilarious lol.

But if I turn it into a dress, I can use my cow panties :)

I also haven't seen any tiger-themed costume submissions for Hitomi...so I would love to do something around that. She is a tigress.

Squire

Banned
They seem to split the packs up in to 2-3 releases for the costumes with (a little bit of) effort put into them. I'm also guessing they don't want a single pack of costumes to be exceed $30-35 dollars.

There are definitely more comic costumes coming.

Is it just me or would it have been cool if this Fighter Force DLC had some kind of storymode to it, a bit more than just costumes if you get my drift. Like a few stages suited for the superhero style and a challenge mode etc.

Squire

Banned
Is it just me or would it have been cool if this Fighter Force DLC had some kind of storymode to it, a bit more than just costumes if you get my drift. Like a few stages suited for the superhero style and a challenge mode etc.

The kind of studio that would do something like that and the studio that makes this game are on polar opposite ends of the spectrum, sadly.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
PC version still offline

But it just got achievements. Holy shit, are they actually taking the backlash to heart and maybe MAYYYYBE going to add two stages and soft engine
could not care about soft engine
?!

rMLwCE4.png

Demoskinos

I'm guessing the other dlc June costumes will be the rest of heroes
As much as I feel left out being primarily a Rachel player I really hope not. 3 Ninja packs was rough. I don't need 2 superhero packs as well. Whatever they are Rachel better get a costume in the next set. :p

Eolz

But it just got achievements. Holy shit, are they actually taking the backlash to heart and maybe MAYYYYBE going to add two stages and soft engine
could not care about soft engine
?!

rMLwCE4.png

Nice!
But lolno for soft engine, and doubtful for the stages (since it's also apparently linked to the engine, and a tweaked version of the stages might be really weird).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nice!
But lolno for soft engine, and doubtful for the stages (since it's also apparently linked to the engine, and a tweaked version of the stages might be really weird).

Stages can be technically added without the particle system afterall there were DLC stages on Ultimate. I dont give a rat ass about the Soft Engine. The particles would have been nice tho.

Demoskinos

Hmm. So GAF lobby tomorrow sometime? I think I'm ready to step back in the ring for a bit. Downloaded the new costumes since I have the season pass and fired up the game to check em' out.

Cool costumes. I need to crush peoples bones with Rachel.

I should be able to hop on.

I have scanned my design but I don't have a tablet to draw the edges in photoshop. It's hard as shit to do with a mouse :(

Don't know whether to just send it as a pencil drawing :L

Top Bottom