• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Eolz

Oh, that's probably due to the save erasing bug.
That's nice of them.

Edit:
Don't think there's a reason for this to be on any other platforms, bar PS3.

Where did you read that ? :eek:

Is there confirmation of this somewhere?

Tom Lee told me in person at Winter Brawl.

Added for reference:

DOA5LR_Battle_Royal_2015.jpg

eMpTy23

I would assume so with how hard they're pressing the ps4 version. That and saying that the DLC on last gen is getting harder to put out due to limitations.

SK you basically take them down to their skivvies... Or past that if you do an ultimate combo but I doubt that parts in there.

By the way I don't know if it's known yet or not but the PC version is a port of the PS4 version. Parry me if old.

What makes you say PC version is port of PS4? I was told they were trying to make PC as high spec as possible but no more info than that.

DarkOneX

Radical. Thanks Team Ninja.

Added the ability to unlock all costumes (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all Story Mode timeline chapters, all movies (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all system voice options, music and the OMG setting for breast motion.

ahhhhhhhhh!H! Awesome! Why does it only list the MS consoles there though?

Ferr986

Added the ability to unlock all costumes (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all Story Mode timeline chapters, all movies (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all system voice options, music and the OMG setting for breast motion.

ahhhhhhhhh!H! Awesome! Why does it only list the MS consoles there though?

If Im not mistaken there was a glitch on the 360 version that erased your save data. Guess that's why.

Astral

Unlock all costumes? Fucking sweet. Sure I already unlocked all the costumes with the characters I use but still awesome. What's the normal way to unlock OMG breast physics anyway?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
do you mean the PC stuff and not the tournament schedule?

They should show a PC version trailer really soon. Its one month before release and maybe releasing a video showing the game is based on the PS4 version would help people keep the game as some are considering canceling the steam preorder thanks to the poor wording or lack of information. (Also some 4K pictures)

TN and Eric both posted on their sites well before Battle Royale took place.

Edit: or do you mean the PC stuff and not the tournament schedule?

Yeah I meant the PC comment... afterall Tom was on stream apologizing about the console launch bungle- why not throw PC players a bone?

People have been begging TN for info on the PC version since December and they've never given a straight answer

Does that mean the PC version will have the six axis support?

PC is already compatible with the PS4 controller by default, so why wouldnt it? Atleast in my opinion.

Yeah I meant the PC comment... afterall Tom was on stream apologizing about the console launch bungle- why not throw PC players a bone?

People have been begging TN for info on the PC version since December and they've never given a straight answer

I dont know man, Im just forwarding what I was told... I spoke with him a good 5-6 hours at the tournament and sat with him during Grand Finals. His biggest concerns were Xbox stability, pushing a patch for Xbox One, the DLC issue and release of PC on the horizon. He said its been super busy for them on PR front because theyre literally getting thousands of emails a day an that theyre replying as fast as they can.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The weird thing is Koei Tecmo Europe already said on twitter weeks ago that Last Round on PC wasn't based on any of the console versions... they need to seriously get their messaging on point and communicate with their customers.

A simple PC trailer showing the PS4 and XBOne exclusive hairstyles and stages can help without them doing anything on FB.

Rosur

I set the core fighters to download (as free may as well). I've never played a Dead or Alive game hows it compare to Tekken 2&3 and Injustice?

Moofers

I set the core fighters to download (as free may as well). I've never played a Dead or Alive game hows it compare to Tekken 2&3 and Injustice?
I think you gonna find....when all this shit is through...................I think you gonna find yourself one smilin' mothafucka.

;) seriously, I am a big Tekken fan and have always considered DOA to be 2nd to Tekken, but this game is awesome. It really is. It's the very best of DOA. You gotta try it because I think you'll love it and want the whole thing.

I think you gonna find....when all this shit is through...................I think you gonna find yourself one smilin' mothafucka.

;) seriously, I am a big Tekken fan and have always considered DOA to be 2nd to Tekken, but this game is awesome. It really is. It's the very best of DOA. You gotta try it because I think you'll love it and want the whole thing.

Always good to hear.

Eolz

Great to hear for the PC version, their communication is really bad for this.

PC is already compatible with the PS4 controller by default, so why wouldnt it? Atleast in my opinion.

It's not exactly by default, even if it's better than for the PS3.
Pretty sure they'll use the X360 and X1 pads by default, like every PC game. Great pads, so not really a problem...

Demoskinos

I'm A-ok with Marie Rose being Marai really makes sense. Kasumi as Asuka isn't a shocker either but I wish they would have given Kasumi proper hair color for it.

Top Bottom