• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
DO you really take things people say on the internet as being literal? Grow up.

The fact is they put out a broken game and before bothering to fix it they continue to pump out DLC...overall they are the lowest of low in my book.

Ok now that they are the lowest of the low maybe you should move along to another game. Thanks for posting.

Hubb

DO you really take things people say on the internet as being literal? Grow up.

The fact is they put out a broken game and before bothering to fix it they continue to pump out DLC...overall they are the lowest of low in my book.

It is shitty that there are so many issues. The only plus I will give them is that they did put out a demo. Hopefully they don't take long to fix the issues.

Vazra

This is like talking to a child.
KuGsj.gif

Vazra

Glad only your opinion is valid.

It is not that my opinion is the only valid one but that you were overreacting and being over the top. People can say the game is poorly optimized but in the way you went is rather disrespectful and perhaps tasteless.

ShinAmano

It is not that my opinion is the only valid one but that you were overreacting and being over the top. People can say the game is poorly optimized but in the way you went is rather disrespectful and perhaps tasteless.

Poorly optimized is very generous...it is fucking broken and Team Ninja needs to take notice. I have been playing DOA since it was DOA. The fact that they had the nerve to put out DLC before addressing the non working mess they put out speaks volumes to their character.

I've had zero issues on PS4. That being said it sucks for Xbox users and I feel for you.

Wish I would have picked up the PS4 version...but had all the previous ones on 360.

Vazra

Poorly optimized is very generous...it is fucking broken and Team Ninja needs to take notice. I have been playing DOA since it was DOA. The fact that they had the nerve to put out DLC before addressing the non working mess they put out speaks volumes to their character.
They said they are working on fixes and stopped working on DLC to focus on fixing the bugs. The DLC you see dropping is DLC that was already made and its a different story.

ShinAmano

They said they are working on fixes and stopped working on DLC to focus on fixing the bugs. The DLC you see dropping is DLC that was already made and its a different story.

That is good to hear...hopefully they will make it work...getting real sick of these next gen releases all being broken messes (MCC, Drive Club, DOA).

Demoskinos

On one hand I commend them for that on the other hand... I REALLY WANT MY SENRAN KAGURA OUTFITS.

LR mode actually has me mesmerised at how accurate it is.

Can't stop watching Lei Fang's stance, as her arms push her boobs about.

I applaud the detail.

ReBurn

Gold Member
How do you get it?

I'm not quite sure, but it know I lost a bunch of times with different characters in versus mode and it popped up a message. I know it was a lot of characters I used.

I had to set it back to LR. Marie Rose isn't supposed to flop like that.

Timu

Just got OMG mode...and it's ridiculous as 1 of Honoka's boobs will not stop moving on their own in one of her win poses, lol.

what is the secret to sharing photos with this game on PS4

during a tag fight I was punching away hit the share button selected twitter just hit send without typing a message came back my Honoka was dead already and Marie Rose was getting worked

smh if a game needed share it is this one

dreamfall

They gotta fix the Ranked matchmaking from the menu. It seems like I get five flawless match ups in a row, then it endlessly searches and won't find anyone for 10 minutes for me. I try to cancel and the game gets stuck in a loop and I can't disconnect. Usually quit and try again to the same effect.

I'm still having a grand time, E+ and all. Loving Tina in overalls, WE TALKING 'BOUT PRACTICE.

Vazra

during a tag fight I was punching away hit the share button selected twitter just hit send without typing a message came back my Honoka was dead already and Marie Rose was getting worked

Save replays and take pics of that instead I suppose.

Griss

Set your PS4 to take screens using a single tap of the Share button, then share the screens between matches. The single tap set-up is far, far superior in almost all games anyway.

Vazra

Taking pics with the DOA photomode seems to save them in better quality, but you get a Tecmo copyright text at the bottom of it.

You can also pause the action and take the pics from the PS4 if you dont want the copyright text. Lower quality but no text unless they changed something in the PS4 version.

this was my first share not sure if this quality reflects the game very well
B-08sn_WsAACmpV.jpg:large

the little drunken master butt bump works better for Honoka very cute in motion

Vazra

this was my first share not sure if this quality reflects the game very well
B-08sn_WsAACmpV.jpg:large

the little drunken master butt bump works better for Honoka very cute in motion

I see someone likes booty when the game doesn't really have big booty.

Make booty DLC Team Ninja.

seriously when butt implants become kawaii in Japan I'll die happy

Team Ninja could start a trend these little butts are not cutting it lol

another $93 for big ole butts Lisa needs it

DR2K

Banned

I like that their rear ends aren't as exaggerated as the breasts. Shapely and natural. Wish there was an option to tone down size in DOA.

game is definitely broken on one console and it should of never been released in that state. The better version is still riddled with issues (most small from what I am reading but some gamebreaking stuff as well)

its another reason why to never preorder games in most circumstances. Game should of took another month just to phase out these issues.

The whole "they have a patch" thing is stupid. It gives an excuse for companies to release broken games and fix later. Hey, didn't 343 say there was a patch ready for mcc? There is no guarantee that the patch will solve anything or won't create new issues.

In terms of actual gameplay, the game looks a lot better than its previous versions.

I wanted to share a video to show how much I suck since I've only played ROOKIE to unlock stuff for days now

I changed my google password a few days ago yet the PS4 did not even ask for the new password to upload I am kinda puzzled to how this works

I had to go through so much just to get my phone to work with gmail

these are my two favorite girls of DOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOm-kbqnZXo

Top Bottom