• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadpool |OT| Like Batman With Guns

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Good OP until the jifs part. Kidding aside this looks awesome, hope there is a demo.

irfnYnbI1uVvW.gif

Do we have any gameplay vids from E3?

The trailer and this gif make me want this game. Looks sexy and fun.

Karakand

Voice actor Nolan North, as Deadpool, called himself on the phone. Achievements were freely handed out for doing absolutely nothing -- as Deadpool mocked them, the player, and the very game he was in. The game’s script was mocked.

This is my jam.

I don't mean to sound silly, but how could you not win in this game? Deadpool can't die... obviously this is the one time where regenerating health makes perfect sense so that's fine, but is it a retry system or is the some plot Armor that makes it work? Im not going to buy the game just curious

KDC720

I REALLY want this to be good, but it's worrying that this comes out soon and I've seen almost no gameplay.

Then again, High Moon did a great job with Transformers so heres hoping that this can live up.

Jac_Solar

Has any review-embargoed game ever turned out to be good?

Embargoing a game makes the statement that even the creators don't think it's good; that it's an absolutely, completely awful game. I think just releasing the game to poor reviews might be the better choice since it might at least raise awareness, and possibly even get some decent reviews while doing it.

Ban Puncher

Merc with a Map DLC is up on the Xbox Marketplace for -1MSP.

Doesn't work of course. Brilliant stealth marketing move in true DP style.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hopefully the gameplay is good enough to make up for Daniel Way's spotty comedy writing.

He's had a few really good arcs on the character early on. If he can channel the Magnum Opus arc, the Bullseye arc (especially this one) or the X-Men arc then the game will be amazingly funny. If not...well you get the idea.

Beth Cyra

I will get this when it's really cheap. I'm not really a fan of Deadpool, but I will play it for Wolverine if it's ever on sale at GoG or Steam.

Top Bottom