• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Taking a nap, putting alarm on at 7:50, ten mins should give me enough time to make a sandwich, a cup of green tea, and cut some canteloupe, might be pushing it with the canteloupe but we'll see.

MPq0A.gif

I will after you tell us more about the mistake Miz made in giving Punk a microphone.

When did I say anything close to that?

If I'm talking about enjoying things wrestling characters are doing on a wrestling television show then what I really mean is that I enjoy what the wrestling characters are doing on the wrestling television show. Why you choose to read some meta-nonsense into my posts, especially when I've never once thought anything I've seen in wrestling is a straight "shoot", is just completely fucking bizarre.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taking a nap, putting alarm on at 7:50, ten mins should give me enough time to make a sandwich, a cup of green tea, and cut some canteloupe, might be pushing it with the canteloupe but we'll see.

DON'T MISS THE DPPV AFTER RAW. YOUR CHARACTER IS IN IT.

I will after you tell us more about the mistake Miz made in giving Punk a microphone.

Sure, Miz made the mistake of believing Phil Brooks was a professional and would stick to the plan. Miz should have used his influence as a top WWE Superstar to insist the segment be made into a pre-recorded video, a technique WWE employs for inferior talent that lack improvisational skills, i.e. Daniel Bryan and Kane.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When did I say anything close to that?

If I'm talking about enjoying things wrestling characters are doing on a wrestling television show then what I really mean is that I enjoy what the wrestling characters are doing on the wrestling television show. Why you choose to read some meta-nonsense into my posts, especially when I've never once thought anything I've seen in wrestling is a straight "shoot", is just completely fucking bizarre.
Looks like I joked too hard. You tried to make fun of me with a "Kane movie" joke, and I didn't get mad. I make a joke about you, and see how you exploded?

My point is, relax, buddy. I'm just kidding. You know damn well that I like you, and think you're a good guy.

:lol

Can't believe he was actually serious.
Darn marks!

Sure, Miz made the mistake of believing Phil Brooks was a professional and would stick to the plan. Miz should have used his influence as a top WWE Superstar to insist the segment be made into a pre-recorded video, a technique WWE employs for inferior talent that lack improvisational skills, i.e. Daniel Bryan and Kane.
How dare you! Kane & Bryan improvise with the best of them! Well, Bryan seems to corpse at every turn, but still!

Looks like I joked too hard. You tried to make fun of me with a "Kane movie" joke, and I didn't get mad. I make a joke about you, and see how you exploded?

My point is, relax, buddy. I'm just kidding. You know damn well that I like you, and think you're a good guy.

Come after me. I'm a man, I'm 40.

You're doing it wrong. This was where you were supposed to mention my family and call me by birth name so that we could really work the fanboys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pete Gas was like the original Dean Ambrose. Everyone was reading the mags trying to figure out when he was gonna debut

Top Bottom