• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

tm24

Well a little background on last week's ep + the Resurrection Machine.

It's implied in one of the last segments, with the wheel, that Bootaaay is going ham with the Resurrection Machine and sending all of the dead wrestlers after Laserfrog.

Also, and I didn't get a good chance to expound on this during the show, all of the wrestlers on earth died in 2012. GWF S1 takes place in 2013, so anyone who was a wrestler in the past was dead. All 2013 GWF wrestlers learned from an oral history passed down in about six months.

As you can tell, Heavy found a John Cena cassette and nothing else, while the others explored more options. That being said, Heavy's issue with only having Cena experience means he has the Never Give Up perk, which is why he's such a force of nature in the ring.
Wait, i thought we established that Gwf takes place in 2023?

Aiii

So not worth it
According to a high level source in WWE, Randy Savage is “off the list” for this coming year, since his brother Lanny Poffo told WWE that one of Randy’s last wishes was that the Poffo family would have to be inducted all together.

Lanny re-asserted this claim during a recent “shoot interview,” which made WWE Chairman Vince McMahon tell the writing staff “we don’t negotiate things like that.”

WWE feels its audience wants “the WWE Macho Man Randy Savage” inducted into the Hall of Fame, not “Randy, Lanny, and Angelo Poffo as a family unit.”

According to a key insider in WWE, a recent discussion with the writers led to the writers being told “we’re passing on Lanny’s claim, and so Randy will have to remain out for now.”

We’re told as far as WWE is concerned, while they want Randy in the Hall of Fame, they will not induct Savage the way Lanny Poffo is demanding.

Ugh... Lanny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys see that the naked stinkface was Gallows to Ryder?

I saw someone else doing one.

Ugh... Lanny.

I see where both of them are coming from, but ultimately, Vince should make the choice - and while on the inside I think it'd be nice to see all of them inducted, it's obvious Randy was the breakout star of the entire family. It should just be Randy.

Lies! You're own post contradicts that! Admit it, i once again found a continuity error in your booking! Youre worse than WWE! They at least wait 3 months!

I...I fat-fingered the first 2023.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF has come to terms with the release of jmdajr due to this:

VSThU.png

We wish him best of luck in his future endeavors.

Avoid the Fat Girls thread. It is ban bait. I'm glad I survived it.

It's pretty bad, but there were a lot of people typing before thinking in there. Anyone with their head screwed on straight should have no problem there.

Kaladin

Those are just wellness violations, they will be back in an undetermined length of time.

It's pretty bad, but there were a lot of people typing before thinking in there. Anyone with their head screwed on straight should have no problem there.

I was worried that my comment would have been mistaken as an insult when they started pulling the trigger on bans.

strobogo

Banned
That's so petty of WWE to not induct Randy into a fake HOF for a fake sport because they don't want to include his brother and dad. It's not even the first time they'd have done something like that, such as when they inducted the entire Von Erich family or both Peter Maivia and Rocky Johnson just as a gift for The Rock.

krae_man

VSThU.png

Oh my god, all the people who got banned for typing well is just hilarious.

Kaladin

That's so petty of WWE to not induct Randy into a fake HOF for a fake sport because they don't want to include his brother and dad. It's not even the first time they'd have done something like that, such as when they inducted the entire Von Erich family or both Peter Maivia and Rocky Johnson just as a gift for The Rock.

The Von Erich family I can understand, but Lanny Poffo and Randy Savage going in together? Why? What significance does Lanny Poffo have to fans of Randy Savage other than the fact that they are brothers? And most fans have probably never heard of Lanny either.

G-Fex

For a second, I thought you two were talking about fat people and not mean people........

I have no problem with fat people.

I used to be in tremendous shape, even had a near six pack which I worked on getting for a good while to impress a girl I liked at work.

Alas that all went to a complete waste once I got a back injury on the job, I haven't really recovered in good shape since.

I have no problem with fat people.

I used to be in tremendous shape, even had a near six pack which I worked on getting for a good while to impress a girl I liked at work.

Alas that all went to a complete waste once I got a back injury on the job, I haven't really recovered in good shape since.

That sucks dood =/

So, I have decided that Chris Hero needs to debut as Sandow's apprentice.

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

jmdajr

Heck I was poking fun at Gaf not fat people. Guess I should have added some extra words in there to clarify.

Shit getting banned on Monday night.... How would I cope!

Luckily I spot HHH once in awhile.

G-Fex

Heck I was poking fun at Gaf not fat people. Guess I should have added some extra words in there to clarify.

Shit getting banned on Monday night.... How would I cope!

Luckily I spot HHH once in awhile.

You're not Scott Steiner

The only fat guy around here is CM Punk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
jmdajr coming back is basically the Dusty Finish of our thread. Welcome back!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
now we wait for Aiii to slip up about women somewhere and bam, 2 month vacation.

If they ever glance at this thread when Creepy Times is going on with Aiii and AJ, he's gonna get that axe.

Speaking of which, we're about 7 hours away from GWF's DPPV! Get hype!

Top Bottom