• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

KissVibes

Banned
Ugh... Lanny.

Lanny sounds like a jealous fuck and nobody can dispute these claims since Randy is dead. Although, we were hearing this since he was alive but come on, nobody gives 2 fucks about The Genius. He barely did anything during his time in the WWF. Put yourself aside and let your brother have the recognition he deserves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lanny sounds like a jealous fuck and nobody can dispute these claims since Randy is dead, although we were hearing this since he was alive but come on, nobody gives 2 fucks about The Genius he barely did anything. Put yourself aside and let your brother have the recognition he deserves.

I love Lanny, but he shouldn't press the issue and at least let his brother (and maybe Angelo if Vince feels this way) get the recognition he deserves. It's okay Lanny. I loved ya, but...no HOF for you yet brah.

strobogo

Banned
Seriously though, it's a fake HOF for a fake sport. There are guys that never even wrestled for Vince in there. There are straight up jobbers in there. What harm would it do to put Lanny and Angelo in there? None at all. Just a bunch of grown dudes being cunty babies and ego stroking over something so dumb.

nobody gives 2 fucks about The Genius.

sandow1.gif

So he's not on the same level as Randy. Who is? And what would either of them be doing if their dad wasn't in the biz?

The family does deserve to be in as a group, just as much as the Harts and von Erichs and so on. I friggin' loved The Genius when I was a kid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So he's not on the same level as Randy. Who is? And what would either of them be doing if their dad wasn't in the biz?

The family does deserve to be in as a group, just as much as the Harts and von Erichs and so on. I friggin' loved The Genius when I was a kid.

I loved him too, but I can't equate what the Poffos have done compared to that family with the von Erichs.

Seriously though, it's a fake HOF for a fake sport. There are guys that never even wrestled for Vince in there. There are straight up jobbers in there. What harm would it do to put Lanny and Angelo in there? None at all. Just a bunch of grown dudes being cunty babies and ego stroking over something so dumb.

Are you trying to tell me that Vince McMahon's limo driver, James Dudley, doesn't deserve his enshrinement in the WWE Hall of Fame?

The Harts didn't go in as a unit. Stu Hart went in 2010 and Bret in 2006. They also want Owen to be in (and he deserves to go in imo) but Martha Hart controls his estate and doesn't want his name associated with anything WWE.

You could maybe make an argument for the Hart Foundation to go in if they want more stables in there, but I wouldn't say they were big enough for it.

I loved him too, but I can't equate what the Poffos have done compared to that family with the von Erichs.
Yeah, OK. Because Lanny and Angelo can't measure up to the likes of the Big John Studd and Koko B. Ware or say, The Valiant Brothers.

Angelo was in the business for over forty years and during that time raised one of the biggest personalities in the business. It's basically Randy and the Rock and then everyone else. And Lanny at the very least had one of the more memorable and influential WWF runs and continues to be involved with wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, OK. Because Lanny and Angelo can't measure up to the likes of the Big John Studd and Koko B. Ware or say, The Valiant Brothers.

Angelo was in the business for over forty years and during that time raised one of the biggest personalities in the business. It's basically Randy and the Rock and then everyone else. And Lanny at the very least had one of the more memorable and influential WWF runs and continues to be involved with wrestling.

Hey now I can't defend Koko! But holding Randy "hostage" isn't the best way to get Vince to do something, even though Jeff Jarrett did it and is now blacklisted by the WWE.

mrboo001

Banned
So I in no way condone fantasy booking. But it seems to me WWE has a rare opportunity at TLC to create a mega star, and also have one hell of a compelling PPV with no WWE match.

1) Sheamus and Big Show have their WHC match, and there is a winner. Ziggler comes out, cashes in MitB, and beats the winner (maybe even in a match longer than 45 seconds).

2) Ziggler tells McMahon to screw himself in a PG way. McMahon then comes out and tells Ziggler he still has to fight Cena in a ladder match... with the WHC up there.

3) Ziggler defeats Cena, retaining the title and beating both Cena and Show/Sheamus in the same night. Instant-career defining night for Ziggler (a guy WWE wants to push hard anyway), instant bump for the WHC (with Cena involved, and having 3 matches for it in one night), and a great way for fans to forget the WWE title wasn't present.

This will never happen. But it makes so much damn sense. You make another top top draw in Ziggler almost overnight, and the crowd in Brooklyn would go ape over the whole thing. You could even play up a Ziggler/McMahon angle afterward if you wanted. Ok I'm done.

Holy crap that would be amazing! Almost make me want to buy the PPV... almost :(

MC Safety

Lanny sounds like a jealous fuck and nobody can dispute these claims since Randy is dead. Although, we were hearing this since he was alive but come on, nobody gives 2 fucks about The Genius. He barely did anything during his time in the WWF. Put yourself aside and let your brother have the recognition he deserves.

"The Genius" created a mathematical formula by which to take the Hulkster down. As Jesse "The Body" Ventura noted, "The guy's a living computer!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=12Wvd-WO_mI

Aiii

So not worth it
Dwayne Johnson ✔
@TheRock
@CMPunk RT: @yogibthemc1: @TheRock Is there real life heat between you and punk?” Of course not my friend. I love Phillip & he loves me.

D'aaawwww!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Curse you Monday Night Football! Don't fuck with my GWF Ratings!

Though GWF Ratings are always taken on an individual basis.

Taking a nap, putting alarm on at 7:50, ten mins should give me enough time to make a sandwich, a cup of green tea, and cut some canteloupe, might be pushing it with the canteloupe but we'll see.

Well, what do you know, it works;

http://www.m8ball.com/index.php?answer=5578398

Also, the Tokyo Sports awards are in for this year;

• MVP of 2012: Kazuchika Okada
  • Best Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - (NJPW 06/16/12)
  • Best Tag Team: Get Wild (Takao Omori & Manabu Soya)
  • Outstanding Performance Award: Takeshi Morishima
  • Fighting Spirit Award: Abdullah Kobayashi
  • Technique Award: Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Young Wrestler of the Year: Daichi Hashimoto
  • Services to Wrestling Award: Seiji Sakaguchi

tm24

Well, what do you know, it works;

http://www.m8ball.com/index.php?answer=5578398

Also, the Tokyo Sports awards are in for this year;

• MVP of 2012: Kazuchika Okada
  • Best Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi - (NJPW 06/16/12)
  • Best Tag Team: Get Wild (Takao Omori & Manabu Soya)
  • Outstanding Performance Award: Takeshi Morishima
  • Fighting Spirit Award: Abdullah Kobayashi
  • Technique Award: Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Young Wrestler of the Year: Daichi Hashimoto
  • Services to Wrestling Award: Seiji Sakaguchi

I disagree with best Tag team and outstanding performance award and thats about it. Like the rest

I don't think Raw can be better than tonight's Mosconi Cup... that crowd is awesome!

USA are heeling it up in England too!

Im not sure how i knew the Mosconi cup was about pool, but i did.

Top Bottom