• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WWE, please, please. STOP with the constantly changing camera angles whenever the Shield shows up.

It's giving me a headache.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE, please, please. STOP with the constantly changing camera angles whenever the Shield shows up.

It's giving me a headache.

WWE app had a picture of them running backstage. Quite funny.

Match Of The Year: Jerry Lawler vs. Death

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's amazing how they save Ryback for the ending for 2 shows straight. He doesn't even wrestle and he's over

but they put him on Main Event.

They ended that way earlier than they usually do.

Next week makes up for it

Even if those raisin bran were actually shit you would be having a better time than the people there.

EDIT: Btw are you having generic brand or the good stuff, referring to the raisin bran.

Always the good stuff. I find some of the generic brands don't have the sugar coating on the raisins and the bran flakes aren't as thick.

Wow, this was one of the worst endings to Raw in a long time. Did that really just happen? fade-to-black outta nowhere, a 2 minute overrun. Crowd wasn't into it either, except the initial pop when Ryback's music played. Once he got in the ring nobody cared. Feels like Vince just phoned this one in. It goes to show you how important Punk is.

BlazinAm

Always the good stuff. I find some of the generic brands don't have the sugar coating on the raisins and the bran flakes aren't as thick.

Wow, this was one of the worst endings to Raw in a long time. Did that really just happen? fade-to-black outta nowhere, a 2 minute overrun. Crowd wasn't into it either, except the initial pop when Ryback's music played. Once he got in the ring nobody cared. Feels like Vince just phoned this one in. It goes to show you how important Punk is.

I guess this is suppose to be the big Ryback win.

Ithil

i8gZEW90buGEZ.gif

krae_man

I wonder if Dolph will cash in and win at TLC and try to go "LOL I guess Cena and I don't have a match anymore" then Vince comes out and bullys Vickie into making the Ladder Match for the World Title.

Cena gets his pointless title run, Vince gets to demeans a women, and Dolph gets another <1 day title run.

Raw Review

1. Cesaro is greatness. He has, by far, the best style in the company currently. The guy's just a beast without trying too hard or getting instantly winded like The Roomba. It feels like he does something new every match, and has at least 1 nice highlight per week. This was all known before he joined the company, but I'm happy he's getting to show it.

2. Loved the Shield promo. Ambrose is clearly channeling a bit of Heath's Joker, but that's fine because it works. He's commanding and really natural.

3. The Pink and The Stink? You can't say that, Miz.

4. Ziggler on commentary was pretty entertaining.

5. Camera work during the ending brawl was TERRIBLE. Whoever thought spazzing with the camera like a TNA production would be cool is dead wrong. Quick cuts, zooms, and pans don't make what's happening more exciting. Michael Cole also can't sell mayhem half as well as JR used to. I'm fine with the ending aside from that.

EDIT: OK, I'm not the only one who hated the camerawork, good job WrassleGAF.

Confession time: I'm not a fan of how long the matches on Raw have gotten since they've gone to 3 hours. It's a bit too much week to week, and there's nothing left for the PPV when some of these guys go for 15 minutes every Monday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF was a ton of fun, FATAL MATCH ended up with...some special things.

Glad you all came out and watched, it was a ton of fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Laserfrog may or may not have dropped the n-bomb on camera.

Top Bottom