• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Omega

Banned
How much does a WWE PPV usually cost? I'm thinking about ordering this and it's been forever since I bought/watched a PPV

Enfinit

Yeah. The WrassleGAF threads are most active during PPVs! :D

WrasslePPVGAF is great! It's basically a bunch of cynical nerds who see who can make the others lol the most!

But for real, it's great.

How much does a WWE PPV usually cost? I'm thinking about ordering this and it's been forever since I bought/watched a PPV

I believe it's $50-$55 off WWE.com and closer to $60 from your TV provider.

somedevil

So is Cena or Ziggler going to take a ladder bump like this tonight? lol

fAZli.gif

That spot's really not that impressive.

Especially when you see it's Steen's bulk bending the ladder

I disagree, it's visually impressive and achieves the same thing any number of ridiculous CZW spots achieve, without being as ridiculously dangerous. Everyone can see the guy taking a package piledriver doesn't actually hit the mat, or the ladder in this case, but you suspend your disbelief.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Started a few months back - they talk about WWE & TNA mostly, as well as promoting British wrestling. I watched an episode or two when it began, but it didn't really hook my attention.

Yeah, it seems a bit dry. Plus, God-damn Cabana pops up. Man, this guy will do anything for some air time.

Now that Drew McIntyre is in 3MB, they need to give his old theme to someone with a bright future.
imager.php

Hello from Brooklyn!

The arena is surprisingly quite small but very tall, so the seats I got we're really nice and close to the action. Curious how it looks on tv

Pimpwerx

Confession time. I've never watched a TLC PPV. I saw the original TLC match, and I believe the second one that followed. The Edge-Christian+Hardy+Dudleys(?) TLC matches were crazy. I'm hoping tonight's ppv lives up to my somewhat dated expectations. PEACE.

EDIT: Do we have an IRC channel for the ppv?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I know I say this every PPV but I've got a good feeling about tonight and here's why: Since Punk's title match had to be called off I have this hunch that Hayes will put extra effort into the booking tonight to make up for the dropped match. We might see a couple of bumps that wouldn't have been scheduled before, we might see a crazy ending that was only a vanilla one before, these types of things. Extra effort will be put into the booking to make up for the audience missing a title match.

Hello from Brooklyn!

The arena is surprisingly quite small but very tall, so the seats I got we're really nice and close to the action. Curious how it looks on tv

What's the max capacity?

Ziggler is going to lose but he will probably take a sweet bump from a ladder to close the match so that should hopefully make it easier to swallow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There were still 4th row ringside seats available for TLC as of yesterday, and plenty of significantly cheaper seats available pretty much everywhere else.

Couldn't care enough about the product to bother going, though. I'm looking more forward to the MSG house show in a couple weeks than I am for this PPV.

krae_man

Cena says on twitter that history will be made.

Cena has already one a MITB match so that can't be it. Other people have won multiple MITB contracts before so that can't be it. Edge already beat Mr. Kennedy for his MITB contract and successfully cashed it in so that can't be it?

So by process of elimination the only thing he could mean is he's putting someone over for a change. Either that or he's a big fat liar.

krae_man

I wonder if Dolph will cash in before his match. Vickie can gloat that Dolph doesn't have to wrestle Cena anymore then Vince will come out and bully her into making the Ladder Match for the World Title.

Wait, that could be what Cena means by history will be made. MITB winner cashes in, then has to job to Cena later on in the evening.

Top Bottom