• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Meh. Didn't care for the tag title match - should have been an elimination match.

Really RoH? Really? Does PWG have to bulid everyone up for you?

I figured Cole was losing as soon as it was announced as non-title. Sets up a rematch and doesn't really hurt Cole all that much, although he should have got more offence in.

tm24

Here's what i think of the card so far

Elgin/Richards = great
Lethal/Rhino =awful
Evans/Nana =awful
WGTT/Titus&Whitmer =ok
Lynn/Bennet = ok
Hardy/Cole = Worst match of the night
AW/Fish&Oreilly=great
SCUM/Briscoes/CnC =meh

Luckily this ME is gonna deliver. This match happened last november. I've already seen it! Still dont care!

Meh. Didn't care for the tag title match - should have been an elimination match.

I figured Cole was losing as soon as it was announced as non-title. Sets up a rematch and doesn't really hurt Cole all that much, although he should have got more offence in.

It wasnt even that, it was just how awful and slow Hardy is and how obvious Cole is better now than Hardy has ever been

strobogo

Banned
I swear every month everyone talks about how shitty ROH streams and PPVs are. Then a week or two later there is "The next will be better, we've upgraded" and people get hyped again. And then the next IPPV shows up and it is shitty. Every time.

tm24

I swear every month everyone talks about how shitty ROH streams and PPVs are. Then a week or two later there is "The next will be better, we've upgraded" and people get hyped again. And then the next IPPV shows up and it is shitty. Every time.
There was a stretch of 3 ippvs where it looked like they finally fixed it. Then they announced a new ippv partner on monday. Why change it? I dont know

Fuck, that was great. Package piledriver through the ladder scaffold was crazy. And no Lethal bullshit ruining the main event!

Not a bad show, but the tag title match was disappointing.

011_TTTT_1207_LCAC.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For his cruel words about the GWF, you can expect a Jaekwon15 debut Monday night.

Does that mean Teddy's given up on his idea of training cats to help him out in his matches?

ibdhwQYIWIl4RM.jpg

Not a bad line-up though, y'know, ignoring the presence of Konnan, Nash, Masters & Lashley.

Top Bottom