• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I knew it gaf be doing this

LTl8G.png

What a great PPV, I knew it would be too.

ONly thing I didn't like is for the finish of this last match JBL was talking too much at the end and wasn't being exciting. It should have been exciting with Cole going off but it was too relaxed.

Omega

Banned
So this was PPV was pointless, really. Everything is still the same.

maybe in terms of storyline, but who gives a shit about that? WWE certainly doesnt

i haven't been able to watch but judging from the posts, it was entertaining which should be the number 1 thing a ppv does

knee

Tonight confirms that, in a perfect world, all WWE PPVs should be rotated between NY, NJ, Philly, Chicago, Boston, and anywhere in Canada.

Hot crowds >> dead crowds, regardless of the inverted heel/face cheering.

and Miami, but only the day after Wrestlemania.

PPV was a hell of a lot better than the the last few snoozefest shows. I can't even remember the last decent WWE PPV, really.

The Shield stole the show. Their constant unflinching pack mentality offense is great, and they work off each other well.

KissVibes

Banned
I don't

He does the whole setup like HBK minus the stomping..then people will want HBK to come back and wrestle Dolph

WM30 will probably be Legends vs New Blood (JTG VS THE BROOKLYN BRAWLER as the dark match) so trotting Micheal's out for a match will probably happen anyway. Might as well fight Ziggler.

Toki767

I guess tomorrow Cena will be making stupid jokes about AJ. I wonder what made up words he'll use this time like with Eve and hoski.

bangai-o

Banned
Tonight confirms that, in a perfect world, all WWE PPVs should be rotated between NY, NJ, Philly, Chicago, Boston, and anywhere in Canada.

Hot crowds >> dead crowds, regardless of the inverted heel/face cheering.

Loredo TX was a good one this year as well.

That might be why it was short.

I don't remember anything happening that looked like it might have caused that.

On another note, does Seth Rollins have a Twitter? I'm more worried about him after Ryback murdered him by throwing him off that ladder and he landed on his head.

Ultratech

PPV was a hell of a lot better than the the last few snoozefest shows. I can't even remember the last good WWE PPV, really.

The Shield stole the show. Their constant unflinching pack mentality offense is great, and they work off each other well.

Agreed.

Hell, I think it turned out a lot better than everyone was expecting it to be.

Especially the Shield match. That shit was crazy.

Now Cena has new odds to overcome, he must rise above heartbreak/hoeskis.
I'd say he thwarts this demon on Raw but he seemed pretty jovial at the end of TLC so I think he might have done it in record time.

That PPV was okay, the 6 Man Tag was easily the highlight, roll on with the road to The Rock's Rumble.

PPV was a hell of a lot better than the the last few snoozefest shows. I can't even remember the last decent WWE PPV, really.

I'm still not sold on The Shield, but I agree that it was a hell of a match.

This is why people hate Cena.

Dude didn't even try to look mad about losing a title shot, he's just "waking up" with that typical "oh gee golly gosh" look on his fucking face. lol

Ithil

Pros:
-Terrific New York crowd
-Fun tables match opener, sick bump from Sin Cara
-Cesaro still going strong, got a pop
-Bryan and Kane still kings of backstage vignettes
-Amazing TLC match, and the Shield win
-Naomi is actually wrestling.
-Big Show's GIANT CHAIR
-AJ heel turn
-Ziggler!

Cons:
-Kofi winning
-No cash in
-The very forced Cena blowing on commentary that was completely against the crowd
-Rollins getting splattered on the tables.

I think those point to a great show.

Kaladin

Pros:
-Terrific New York crowd
-Fun tables match opener, sick bump from Sin Cara
-Cesaro still going strong, got a pop
-Bryan and Kane still kings of backstage vignettes
-Rollins getting splattered on the tables.
-Amazing TLC match, and the Shield win
-Big Show's GIANT CHAIR
-AJ heel turn
-Ziggler!

Cons:
-Kofi winning
-No cash in
-The very forced Cena blowing on commentary that was completely against the crowd
-Naomi is actually wrestling.

I think those point to a great show.

Fixed.

gurudyne

This is why people hate Cena.

Dude didn't even try to look mad about losing a title shot, he's just "waking up" with that typical "oh gee golly gosh" look on his fucking face. lol

Hell, not even a title shot (of which he is infinitely entitled and he knows it), but also being beaten by someone he loathes and being betrayed by someone he trusted, all in the same 90 second span. I swear, the WWE is going to have to get someone to hold his mother at knifepoint at ringside just to get him to do something other than undermining story angles with this smirking BS.

Top Bottom