• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
A-SRCZzCUAADU3k.jpg

Brodus Clay and Alicia Fox

BlazinAm

Pros:
-Terrific New York crowd
-Fun tables match opener, sick bump from Sin Cara
-Cesaro still going strong, got a pop
-Bryan and Kane still kings of backstage vignettes
-Amazing TLC match, and the Shield win
-Naomi is actually wrestling.
-Big Show's GIANT CHAIR
-AJ heel turn
-Ziggler!

Cons:
-Kofi winning
-No cash in
-The very forced Cena blowing on commentary that was completely against the crowd
-Rollins getting splattered on the tables.

I think those point to a great show.
Agree on everything but Naomi, haven't seen her wrestle much so; also that match stupidly short.

I am glad I watched the ppv not like I had anything of importance to do but it was a fun show.

Ithil

Agree on everything but Naomi, haven't seen her wrestle much so; also that match stupidly short.

I am glad I watched the ppv not like I had anything of importance to do but it was a fun show.

I mean Naomi because she's a rookie that showed promise in FCW, but was relegated to being a dancer while Aksana stumbles around in matches on RAW.

Pimpwerx

It seems not many people watched the season of NXT with the divas. Naomi can wrestle. She looked sloppy tonight, but she has way more potential than any other diva on the roster. She might be able to bring some high-flying moves to the divas matches. We can hope anyway. PEACE.

Ithil

So many gifs needed from this PPV. The TLC match, the giant chair, so many.

Reigns spearing Kane through the barricade, Rollins' hitting the Blackout on Bryan on a chair, Rollins' sick ladder bump, Ambrose's crazy facial expressions, all great.

BlazinAm

Do you think that there will be a response about that Wired article on wwe's storylines/ characters?

You think they will run a Stand Up for WWE campaign?

It looked like Vickie hurt her arm.

A.E Suggs

Sorry I wasn't a part of wrestle gaf during the PPV but I did watch it. I give it an 8/10 because it had 2 great matches that delivered and they both surprised me.

I take of 2 because kofi won when he shouldn't have won and naomi didn't get enough time in that divas match when she actually has a lot of talent.

Edge's Spear is in the 50 greatest finishing moves.

lol Edge's spear.

Goldberg can't exist so it had to be super edge spear.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sorry I wasn't a part of wrestle gaf during the PPV but I did watch it. I give it an 8/10 because it had 2 great matches that delivered and they both surprised me.

I take of 2 because kofi won when he shouldn't have won and naomi didn't get enough time in that divas match when she actually has a lot of talent.

Goldberg can't exist so it had to be super edge spear.

Goldberg's Jackhammer is a few moves up

GManDH

AWESOME PPV!!! lil worried on Tylers head, and mad that Zig didnt cash in. however very happy that AJ turned, and even though i like hell no, and that Shield won.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm glad that AJ turned, but I'm just mad that it's with Cena. I'm still pissed that we didn't get a legit heel Bryan/AJ couple.

Top Bottom