• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
New Page

NXT_147_Photo_01-1

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i see what happening here! now everybody LIKES AJ again!
It won't mean anything as long as it's connected to Cena. They need Cena to do something until Rock/Cena, so she's just the filler.

Her role should be to break up Hell No, leading to a heel Bryan (serious, not just funny)/ heel psycho AJ couple.

It would make Bryan the next Edge. Now, she's just the new hoeski until Cena faces Rock.

Kacho

Gold Member
someone please help me understand why cena all of the sudden started talking to aj like a child and acting all weirded out by here. it was so unearned and doesnt make sense.

Ithil

someone please help me understand why cena all of the sudden started talking to aj like a child and acting all weirded out by here. it was so unearned and doesnt make sense.

Cena doesn't treat people like people. I'm not sure he's still human.

In actuality, though, they cut the story short because of TMZ getting the scoop on him dating Nikki Bella. So AJ is suddenly "crazy" again.

Jitters

What a fantastic show. The TLC match may be one of my favorites all year. And some of you guys thought that should have been a table match. Loved seeing Naomi get to wrestle. Cena/Dolph and Sheamus/Show were good. That oversized steel chair was great, as was AJ doing Cena's moves. Sin Cara's fall was cool too. Loved the show.

Kacho

Gold Member
Cena doesn't treat people like people. I'm not sure he's still human.

In actuality, though, they cut the story short because of TMZ getting the scoop on him dating Nikki Bella. So AJ is suddenly "crazy" again.

really? lame

Bowser

Just got home from the PPV, so glad I decided to go last minute. Great show, crowd was hot for D. Brine, Shield and ESPECIALLY Ziggs. Damn near lost my voice chanting for Ziggs.

Cena looks so out of place in that picture. Looks like a dufus while Brian is all awesome looking with his underachiever vest. And the Bellas look awesome.

UberTag

Just think. If they all ever get married, D.Brine and Cena could be brothers.
Of course it woulld never last because Cena is bound to screw this up for himself at some point... but until then they'd be family.
And they could invite Grandpa Glenn over for Christmas dinner.

On the bus back from the ppv. Solid show but 2 amazing matches (6 man was match of the night) and some fun moments ( del rio face turn) but overall we brought the hype and I'm glad it came through to the ppv

UberTag

Checked tumblr to see if had any gif.. a lot of people are upset with AJ

Who knew folks were so invested
When you cultivate an audience of marks while alienating everyone else, these types of turns do provoke a polarizing reaction.

Cena fans feel betrayed.

UberTag

Things that sell better than Cena:
- Sin Botcha
- Mae Young
- Jim Ross
- The Box that fought Bret Hart

Kelly Kelly runs the ropes better than John Cena sells angles or the movesets of his opponents.

MG310

Cole sent out the batsignal for The Shield by saying the word injustice during the Cena/Ziggler match but they were all banged up...Sleeper Cell AJ activated?

Hope Rollins is ok. In that shot of him immediately after the fall, it looked like he was dead.

Amazing match, don't remember seeing a debut match of that calibre before

Toki767

I hope Rollins didn't get injured. Then again Ryback was responsible so it's almost assured that he is. I bet Punk is glad he didn't have to go through that match with Ryback. That easily could've been him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know, I hate Ryback's name and his push despite being green, but if he's replacing Cena. I'm kind of okay with it.

At least when Shield put him through a fucking table, he was OUT. Cena would have gotten back up 3 minutes later and done some jumping jacks.

Top Bottom