• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

BlazinAm

Overall that was a fun Raw, even just for the fact that it was fun seeing what would happen next in terms of surprises and stuff and there were a lot of em.

Your wrong dude, although Big E debuting was pretty cool even if it was 30 seconds. Remember this keeps Cena away from the Shield.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
jbq8rUGJcEMs8K.png

Omega

Banned
They are going somewhere with this, give Creative a chance. This happens every time something wtf-worthy goes down and usually there's a payoff.

uh, what?

also, is it just me or did it look like he was wearing Mark Henry's Nation of Domination attire?

Kccitystar

They are going somewhere with this, give Creative a chance. This happens every time something wtf-worthy goes down and usually there's a payoff.

We gave them a chance earlier this year.
Then in the summer.
and in the fall.

Lots of angles that initially had momentum/made sense, then spiraled into WTF

Ithil

Big E has no place getting debuted now, not when Ryback is in the middle of the Ryback push. You can't have two of them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Raw did a good job of reminding me why I don't watch Raw anymore.

All I got out of this was an Owen reference, seeing Cesaro, seeing Sandow, and seeing 3mb
Big E has no place getting debuted now, not when Ryback is in the middle of the Ryback push. You can't have two of them.

But it worked so well with Tensai and Brodus

Alucard

Banned
That show ended with Punk/Flair/Shield/Hell No.

The rest of it....I can't.

Seriously. Goddamn it. What a shitfest of a show. Almost NO actual wrestling to speak of in a fucking THREE HOUR SHOW! The longest match was a THREE MAN BAND MATCH! Jesus Christ...FUCK.

I'm done. I'm out. Just gonna youtube matches or buy "best matches of the year" compilations because I can't take this. At least not until Bryan becomes champ and is taken seriously. Uuuuuugh.

AJ working with Shield would be kind of cool, but I don't see it. Anyway...fuck it. I'm out.

Fuck you, WWE.

Kaladin

Exactly.....replace Feed Me More with the Five Count and Big E. is Ryback......with a better finisher. Though Big E.'s look just turns me off.

KissVibes

Banned
While I'm happy about new, promising talent debuting I can't help but be fucking annoyed by the way Ziggler is being treated in this. Why have him win MitB if all you're going to do is treat him like dirt and put him in positions where he can't look strong? Cena barely sold any of his offense last night or just now but did a better job selling the AJ screwjob (if only for a few seconds) and Big E. Langstons attack.

I really thought that Ziggler going over on Jericho was enough credibility to start putting him in Main Event feuds with him winning the WHC before the Rumble. Now, I'm just waiting for Cena to become Mr. Money in the Bank....again.

When does WRESTLING LEGEND Shark V. Johnson debut?

Ithil

Could you just pick someone, and keep them? Now you're shifting AJ to new people every week. It's just bad TV.

Big E is not ready for the big time at all.

Why not just make Ziggler the focus?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wait..

Why didn't she get Sexual Chocolate Hall Of Pain Mark Henry instead of this dude?

Why was he wearing Mark Henry's old NoD tights??!

UberTag

Wrestlemania XXIX Card

Cena vs. Dwayne
Trips vs. Brock
Taker vs. Punk
Rey vs. Sin Cara
Sheamus vs. Orton
Ryback vs. Ryblack

I'm sure Team Hell No, Ziggles, Cesaro, Rhodes Scholars and Shield will get some throw away tag match to keep the smarks happy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So now's as good of a time as any to tell you all that New Japan's biggest event 'Wrestle Kingdom' will be available for streaming on January 4th. It'll be 35 bucks and have some of the biggest names in Japan.
563600_453345758059621_1777518405_n.jpg

ecurbj

Ezekiel Jackson METAMORPHOSIS COMPLETE

omg. These comments tonight are so hilarious.

Could you just pick someone, and keep them? Now you're shifting AJ to new people every week. It's just bad TV.

Big E is not ready for the big time at all.

Why not just make Ziggler the focus?

I believe she is still with Ziggler. But she is now probably going to form a stable to keep Cenis down. She is happy with Ziggler. Everyone assumes she jumped on Ezekiel 2.0.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So now's as good of a time as any to tell you all that New Japan's biggest event 'Wrestle Kingdom' will be available for streaming on January 4th. It'll be 35 bucks and have some of the biggest names in Japan.
563600_453345758059621_1777518405_n.jpg

we knoooooow

There's going to be so much confusion.

First its that he just beat Rollins for the NXT title when Rollins came back as part of the shield, and now Big E is heel.

2nd he's from NXT, so is the shield, are they together?

Third that makes 5 newcomers floating around (Maddox, Shield, Big E)

Ithil

For those of you that don't watch NXT, Big E is Ryback, with more strength, much less wrestling ability, less talking ability, shorter matches and with a sillier look.

Top Bottom