• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

omg. These comments tonight are so hilarious.

I believe she is still with Ziggler. But she is now probably going to form a stable to keep Cenis down. She is happy with Ziggler. Everyone assumes she jumped on Ezekiel 2.0.

can you blame people for assuming that, given how badly they've handled her storylines in the last six months?

I don't know what they're thinking with this. Rollins was one thing, but Big E just won the NXT title (like, two weeks ago), is a face, and is very over on NXT. Rollins had been ready for over a year, and had been champ for six months when he was brought up.

There's a good five guys they could have brought up instead.

Omega

Banned
Could you just pick someone, and keep them? Now you're shifting AJ to new people every week. It's just bad TV.

Big E is not ready for the big time at all.

Why not just make Ziggler the focus?

because Vince seems dead set on making sure Zig/Bryan never get taken seriously

the only things holding back Ziggler was Vickie and him having no real finisher. Vickie is no longer attached to him and he has a real finisher

fuck WWE

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I thought they weren't going to bring guys up until they had a long term plan for them... I'm not sure how debuting someone in this kind of dead end storyline helps.

HHH: We don't want to just call guys up and have them doing nothing. We want to have a plan for new talent.

*debuts 17 1/2 new wrestlers at once*

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, pretty terrible writing by WWE right now. No focus whatsoever, and shit just flying everywhere.

'Nite. Gonna watch some PWG and Dragon Gate DVDs this week to get this terrible taste out of my mouth.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
For those of you that don't watch NXT, Big E is Ryback, with more strength, much less wrestling ability, less talking ability, shorter matches and with a sillier look.

but he's big and Vince is going to die with 10 jacked up dudes as champions at the same time

Ithil

HHH: We don't want to just call guys up and have them doing nothing. We want to have a plan for new talent.

*debuts 17 1/2 new wrestlers at once*

In fairness, they've done a pretty good job with the Shield. I know "no direction" and all that, but they've been made a major deal quickly.

strobogo

Banned
For those of you that don't watch NXT, Big E is Ryback, with more strength, much less wrestling ability, less talking ability, shorter matches and with a sillier look.

No way. His move where he straight up barrels over dudes is better than anything Ryback does. 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55555555555555. Big E is awesome.

Ithil

No way. His move where he straight up barrels over dudes is better than anything Ryback does. 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55555555555555. Big E is awesome.

Ryback did that same move just yesterday. I find his matches amusing enough because of the Five Count gimmick and how over it is, but he's incredibly limited in the ring, much more so than Ryback (who is not great, but he can work a match ok).

So now's as good of a time as any to tell you all that New Japan's biggest event 'Wrestle Kingdom' will be available for streaming on January 4th. It'll be 35 bucks and have some of the biggest names in Japan.
563600_453345758059621_1777518405_n.jpg

Should be a fun show, especially with Cenahashi hopefully getting knocked off by the RAINMAKUUUHHH!!!!!

Also looking forward to the Devitt/Low Ki/Ibushi 3 way.

Also:

egwlo7.jpg

ecurbj

The WWE is strict about steroids, right? Because it looks like Ryblack does them. Or maybe its me trying to take in Vince's obsession with meatheads.

I am tired of Ziggler being the afterthought. He's by far the most entertaining person in this whole story.

You and me both.

Eidan

And everything else that didn't involve Punk and Shield

If you say so. Highlights of the night for me were Cena winning Superstar of the Year, the 3MB match with Tommy Dreamer, and Punk/Flair/Shield/Hell No/Ryback. But everything in between kept me entertained as well (with the exception of Khali and Otunga).

Yeah, because this was a pretty crazy/entertaining year for WWE.

It was. WrestleGaf judges Raw like a Shakespeare play.

That show sucked. I know I'm always negative on this company, but that episode was bad, I'm sorry. Aside from the Punk/Flair/Shield/Hell No segment, I nearly fell asleep like 9 times. People are right to complain after last night's fun PPV.

Because sometimes, Raw isn't fun when you catch other things.

Ahaaaa, you, you. You did that and I saw it.

Top Bottom