• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Jitters

If you say so. Highlights of the night for me was Cena winning Superstar of the Year, the 3MB match with Tommy Dreamer, and Punk/Flair/Shield/Hell No/Ryback. But everything in between kept me entertained as well (with the exception of Khali and Otunga).

Yeah, that stuff was fun. Like I said, Wrestle GAF is almost a parody of internet wrestling fans.

Ithil

Yeah, that stuff was fun. Like I said, Wrestle GAF is almost a parody of internet wrestling fans.

I don't get any enjoyment from squash matches, and almost all the matches on the show were those.

I liked Punk/Flair/Shield/Hell No, and some of the presenters, 3MB are fun, Ziggler and Vickie being split is good, but the show was just very lazy. Big E's debut fell flat, for me.

UberTag

but he's big and Vince is going to die with 10 jacked up dudes as champions at the same time
That's cool so long as Trips gets to be Champion of all the Champions.
King of the Jacked Up Dudes.

(Actually, I lied... the only cool part about what you said was Vince dying.)

Kacho

Gold Member
Yeah, tonights RAW was pretty bad overall. It felt very clumsy in the production and the WWE continues to defy logic with the way they handle their more promising talent.

I'm sorry but Raw just wasn't good. I was really hopping for a hot RAW with sharp direction right out of the amazing ppv, but it just seemed like everything was dragged to a halt and muddled around aimlessly.

Ithil

The biggest problem was that if stories weren't spinning their wheels (like the Shield, Sheamus/Show, etc), they just didn't make sense. Could they just stick with one thing, for a while?

AJ just turned yesterday, just apparently started with Ziggler earlier tonight, now apparently has another new guy with her. It's all too random to be entertaining. Why not just keep her with Ziggler? Can't Big E debut on his own?

I can't say I was bored by the second and third hours, but I was scratching my head a lot by the end.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That awkward stare Big E. did at the end reminded me of this.

0038_xlge.gif

Jitters

The biggest problem was that if stories weren't spinning their wheels (like the Shield, Sheamus/Show, etc), they just didn't make sense. Could they just stick with one thing, for a while?

AJ just turned yesterday, just apparently started with Ziggler earlier tonight, now apparently has another new guy with her. It's all too random to be entertaining. Why not just keep her with Ziggler? Can't Big E debut on his own?

I can't say I was bored by the second and third hours, but I was scratching my head a lot by the end.

When the hell did she start with Ziggler? It clearly wasn't meant to be taken that way.

Eidan

I'm not sure how making out with someone for about 40 seconds is supposed to be taken.

I think at this point you're supposed to think AJ is unhinged, considering that they show her kissing Ziggler in a segment all about AJ kissing guys throughout the year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Flair needs to be Ziggler's manager so when Ziggler continues to get robbed of his shine, you'll see Flair throw his jacket on the ground in the corner of the screen and give his jacket an elbow drop.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Swagger X FLair

Swagger is taking the US championship. The only American who can do it.
jack-swagger-hd-wallpaper-500x375.jpg

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
actually

there was talk a few months ago that Flair wasn't coming back as GM. He was coming back to manage a stable that had Ziggler and Mason Ryan.

That's why they broke off the whole Ziggs/Swagger thing. Swagger was going to get Vickie and Ziggs gets Flair.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't been able to catch an ippv from New Japan live lately. I've been catching the VOD.

Am I right in thinking the time is 2 am Central? That sound right?

daemissary

Anyone watching the west coast feed? I expected Cena's boos to be louder based on the posts during the east coast feed...I wonder if they edited it down a bit.

Top Bottom