• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ah shit

I just realized something and this is just based off of watching years of WWE booking...

AJ is turning heel and Vickie is turning face.

AJ had this storyline with Tamina and you think logically that WWE would keep building this up until Tamina seems like a legit badass. AJ would keep getting jumped by Tamina every time AJ and Vickie had a verbal exchange like at Survivor Series.

The fact that they had a throw away match on Raw which AJ won makes it seem like that story is over. AJ wasn't seen outside the match and didn't have a segment with Vickie at all.

Dolph had a segment with Vickie which he just basically ditched Vickie because Vickie wants to keep her job as fake GM more than help Dolph.

Lawler pointed out on Raw that Ziggler's shirt says Stealing Your Girlfriend on the back. He's had that shirt for a couple of months now and they wouldn't say that for no reason.

Vickie stood up to Paul Heyman backstage and he's the manager of the #1 heel in the company.

AJ and Vickie still hate each other so it doesn't seem like they would be cahoots.

We got 2-3 segments of AJ and Cena every week for the last month and it was none this week.

Just connecting the dots like I figured out Cena and Ziggs would be having a ladder match for Zigg's case when Smackdown was on last week.

I WIN

Ithil

This AJ and Ziggler couple seems really forced. Not as forced as AJ and Cena but still forced. This whole stable actually. Ziggler needs to go solo

I don't know. I like it so far. She's a thundering bitch, in kayfabe, it's about time she's heel. I like heel power couples, anyway, and we're long overdue one.

That MAD OX.

Teddy Long with the jail card

I don't know. I like it so far. She's a thundering bitch, in kayfabe, it's about time she's heel. I like heel power couples, anyway, and we're long overdue one.

That MAD OX.

The problem is they still aren't building Ziggler up as a threat even Bryan looked stronger than this. Ziggler went from jobbing heel to coward heel without ever winning anything.

Ultratech

Did somebody order Cold Stone Steve Austin?
q8oxh.jpg

Ozone

I feel like they're going to make Teddy heel. Thank God, he'll finally be interesting again.

Maybe he'll start breaking up more tag team matches to draw heat.

Ozone

Best WWE Star: Daniel Bryan
Best Non-WWE International Star N/A
Best Female Wrestler Paige
Best Tag Team Team Hell No
Best on the Mic CM Punk
Best Comeback Brock Lesnar
Best Gimmick Damien Sandow
Most Improved Big Show
Fall From Grace Alberto Del Rio
Angle of the Year Ziggler winning Money in the Bank
WWE Match of the Year The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback (TLC)
Non-WWE International Match of the Year N/A
Best Feud Lesnar vs. Cena (minus the end)
Best PPV TLC
Worst Angle of the Year Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio
Worst On-Screen Performer of the Year The Miz
Most Underutilized Performer Wade Barrett
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah Miz TV... any of them, really.
Best GIF of the Year Lesnar and Lesnar fan both doing that goofy taunt
Best Wrestling Theme Music Antonio Cesaro

Ozone

I really find it funny that Reigns is always by himself. It's like Rollins and Ambrose knows he sucks and don't want him around.

Top Bottom