• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

oh shit i forgot about the live SD tonight
what's happened so far?

Ziggler and AJ are together, they've got Big E Langston as an enforcer. AJ had exactly the motivations for turning on Cena we assumed (that being "Cena is a jerk"). The Shield have possibly murdered Rey Mysterio and just injured Sin Cara (who is working on a bad knee and needs a break).

Ithil

He's going to lose again. To SANTINO.

ipSWKDqoRR6pe.gif

ecurbj

So it seems like they're just going to change up Tensai and give up that everyone knows.
Yup. Everyone knows. The crowd is just yelling "Albert". It's time for him to give up this gimmick. Josh & JBL are hinting at a potential change as I'm listening to the commentary.

strobogo

Banned
I hadn't played WWE 13 in a few weeks, so I popped it in and simmed up to WM. My card:

Ultimo Dragon vs Seth Rollins WCW Cruiserweight Championship
LOD vs Epico/Primo WCW Tag Team Championships
Hulk Hogan vs Buff Bagwell
Cactus Jack/Psychosis vs Kevin Nash/Vampiro
Undertaker vs Kassius Ohno HIAC
Booker T vs Paul Wight
Sting vs CM Punk WCW Championship

In the lead up, LOD was feuding with Sin Cara/Rey. Sid joined with the luchadores. Otunga joined LOD. Brock and Dude Love had a 3 month feud. Ryback won the Royal Rumble, but isn't even booked on WM. Nor is Brock, the WWE Champion.

ecurbj

"With one leg I can still kick your ass". Hey watch your mouth CM Punk, children are in the crowd.

Nice job cutting out Cena getting booed out of the building.
Haha. Just realized that. Anything to keep Vince's god powerful and crowd friendly.

Top Bottom