• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Nowhere close to any of Mizzark's records.

God, please let Mark come back soon. PLEASE.

WWE will deny it to sell Big E as the greatest threat to Cena so far, I just can't get into Big E at all, I was actually hoping for Henry to return last night, what I wouldn't give for him to just return with one of those situations which involves him clearing out an entire roster by himself.

Will Punk get a proper win when he heals up? Or will he lose his title instantly and make his whole latter half of the title reign mean absolutely nothing?

Ultratech

WWE will deny it to sell Big E as the greatest threat to Cena so far, I just can't get into Big E at all, I was actually hoping for Henry to return last night, what I wouldn't give for him to just return with one of those situations which involves him clearing out an entire roster by himself.

Reminds me of those Smackdown brawls where the entire SD locker room would try to hold him back, only to wreck their shit.

Ithil

Problem with Big E is he is truly enormous, he's a legit powerhouse unlike Ryback. However, aside from his goofy head, he's not very tall, only 5'10 or 5'11. Someone like Ambrose is already taller than Ryback, he will tower over Big E, and he's far from the tallest on the roster.

So he doesn't look as intimidating as he should. Someone like Mark Henry is legit scary looking, you'd shit your pants if he got up in your face, but Big E? Not so much.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Those women you call the Pittsburgh Penguins..."

Yes!

Top Bottom