• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

ecurbj

This guy comes out and says a few words and immediately goes to that stupid ass chant and tries to get the crowd behind him.

Ugh.

Cesaro kick his ass!!

Problem with Big E is he is truly enormous, he's a legit powerhouse unlike Ryback. However, aside from his goofy head, he's not very tall, only 5'10 or 5'11. Someone like Ambrose is already taller than Ryback, he will tower over Big E, and he's far from the tallest on the roster.

So he doesn't look as intimidating as he should. Someone like Mark Henry is legit scary looking, you'd shit your pants if he got up in your face, but Big E? Not so much.

I feel like i've seen too many of this wrestler archetype as of late, remember how the Spring was filled with the squash trio of Ryback, Clay and Tensei (this was when Clay and Tensei actually won matches).
Then you've got the old standbys of Henry, Show and Kane.

And now we've got Big E, he's propelled straight into a upper card storyline and having watched NXT he just lacks anything to make him stand out right now, being a silent enforcer only makes things worse, I can't board this hype train if there is one.

And here comes Cesaro, now this guy has the hype train.

ecurbj

It's a miracle, it's true
It's a miracle, it's true it's a miracle

Wiser in his speech
Back to the future he starts to believe in life
Love, seen differently death spends his path
that we want to pull out
overnight the result of prayer and resumes
his cards in hand,
We see the horizon to the sea
overnight the result of a prayer that was maintenannt
or never
It ignores yesterday

We saw black, it shows his red eyes
He wanted gold, he just wants to get things moving
This guy killed a friend, just to not sit on the sidelines
To believe the words coming out of his mouth
A barge on the sidelines, but so close to everything
Of all those who, despite these broad ideas
He sought to lift the first floor
Be-in on it would have ended in a cage
Underground or in the wall without turning the page

His song rocks! And the bass makes it better.

Best WWE Star Daniel Bryan
Best Non-WWE International Star Christopher Daniels
Best Female Wrestler Kaitlyn made me feel the most in my pants, does that count?
Best Tag Team Team Friendship (Team Hell No >_>)
Best on the Mic Daniel Bryan, once you go Bryan, there's no point in tryin!
Best Newcomer Antonio Cesaro!!!
Best Gimmick Daniel Bryan, in anything. All the shit he's had this year and he made it insta-work
Most Improved Austin Aries
Most Annoying Character Sheamus, 100% unbearable all year, shit it was terrible....... and that is quite the accomplishment considering Cena exists
Most Annoying Angle Ryback, an even worser version of Goldberg, terrible undeserving push for a guy with fake strength and stupid MK music, so forced its atrocious
Fall From Grace Chris Jericho
Angle of the Year D-Bry/Punk/AJ before they ruined it
WWE Match of the Year Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk - Over The Limit 2012 without doubt, the most into a match I was all year
Non-WWE / International That triple threat tag team match from BFG prolly? Not sure
Best PPV Probably Bound for Glory lol, Raw after WM was better than any PPVs
Worst Moment That Made You Feel Wahjah 18 Seconds, OMG THE ANGER, I'm actually getting angry thinking about it right now. The birth of YES and the next night calms me but f**k I was so angry at WM, serious anger at a stupid wrestling show >_>
Best GIF of the Year D-Bry YES (the original where he is clutching the title)
Best Wrestling Theme Music I pop real life the most for Daniel Bryan's still, but because that began last year and I only started watching TNA this year so its new to me, I'll say Bobby Roode's
Best Daniel Bryan Daniel Bryan

Despite being a terrible face for a lot of the year CM Punk is still high on my list and one of the only reasons I still watch/enjoy, but Daniel Bryan is just untouchable.

ecurbj

Cesaro doesnt use elevators? thats a good philosophy. lazy Americans!
He doesn't use vehicles either. Straight walking man.

I like how Cesaro is giving him a challenge. And Cesaro is literally selling well. Because Rybork can't sell for shit.

Yuck. I hate this guy!

Top Bottom