• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

ib0Bu7IstCz6K.gif

I know Cesaro is lower on the totem pole so it's normal that he loses to Ryback. But he's so blatantly more talented, just going by that match, that it's still irksome.

However, with the push that Cesaro's been getting, it ought to be a bigger deal to beat him.

Kaitlyn and AJ again, but at least AJ is actually heel this time, instead of an asshole face.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ryberg is honestly the worst face in terms of in ring performance. He's awful to watch and you can't help but worry he's going to botch and injure the other guy.

Stan Hansen would be ashamed of that lariat. Ryback fucking sucks.

Also, I hate seeing a main event guy beating a mid-card champion - by all rights, the main eventer should get a title shot at that belt, but instead, nothing happens. They're above the mid-card belts, which are therefore meaningless to them. Fuck that noise.

I like how the refs all arrived from varying angles, like a special ref alert went off and they dropped whatever they were doing to assemble and thwart the catfight.

Crazy AJ has really worn out its welcome with me.

Ithil

There are no commercials, WWE, you don't need to replay it. It happened like 45 seconds ago.

Also, echo echo echo
delta

BlazinAm

Let's show a replay of what we saw 10 seconds ago.

They're recapping something that happened literally 20 fucking seconds ago.

They're seriously showing that fight again?

The one that just happened like literally a minute ago?

Remember when the wwe had to explain how to download an app through a store marketplace that is essential to those devices.

Also this Smackdown is better than Raw. That is saying something.

Top Bottom