• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

If an assault has no rhyme or reason, how can it be pre-meditated? When something has no rhyme or reason, it's at random.....and things happening at random cannot be pre-meditated.....so tell me Cole, how are these attacks pre-meditated?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Is this gutcheck? Like are they copying TNA with this stuff?

Seriously?

No.

This is a one-off character who was a ref briefly before he gave Ryback a low blow during his title match against CM Punk, then said it was because he wanted to be a superstar, so every few weeks they trot him out to get his ass kicked trying to win a contract.

ALSO HOLY FUCK ZIGGLER, AJ, AND BIG E ARE A DAMN STABLE?

FUCK YES

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Why does Dolph have the Raw logo for his name?

He was never drafted to Raw. He has the Smackdown MitB for fucks sake

BlazinAm

Seriously?

No.

This is a one-off character who was a ref briefly before he gave Ryback a low blow during his title match against CM Punk, then said it was because he wanted to be a superstar, so every few weeks they trot him out to get his ass kicked trying to win a contract.

ALSO HOLY FUCK ZIGGLER, AJ, AND BIG E ARE A DAMN STABLE?

FUCK YES

When I saw the Booker T and Teddy backstage I assumed that they were going in that direction.

Brad is someone who doesn't have a contract and is poking around and losing matches. I was thinking of who could Brad go over on and it would appear that Booker T would be best akin to Joey Ryan going over Al Snow.

Ithil

I like how they don't mention that Cena was only "about to win MITB" because AJ stopped Vickie from hitting him with a chair. Otherwise he was down.

Top Bottom