• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

bangai-o

Banned
if i recall correctly, ZIgglers real life girlfriend broke up with him because his sex is too acrobatic. it was posted here on wresslegaf some months ago.

ecurbj

if i recall correctly, ZIgglers real life girlfriend broke up with him because his sex is too acrobatic. it was posted here on wresslegaf some months ago.
6460f9c1e9592169076bd2c32d0919cf_500.jpg

I'm assuming. Once he becomes World Heavyweight Champion there is no question he is.

This was their best idea to
phase out ADR's use of the cars? He had to injure Santa to realize this? Really?

Will the kids get their presents? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

AJ & friends

i used to like AJ but she's female Cena now. fuck her stupid slut it up song already

Its this dumb storyline that Ziggler shouldn't even be a part of anyways. Cena ruins everything and this is just another example. Ziggler has the Smackdown MITB he should be feuding with Big Show, Shaemus or even Orton not Cena.

BlazinAm

I get that they feel the need to build up Ryback for his match with Punk and for whatever they have for him planned down the line but use your established mid carders not the new guys like WTF.

Top Bottom