• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Serious question - anyone have any excellent wrestling matches with Jeff Jarrett? I'm talkin' like a technical masterpiece.

ITS TIME

ITS TIME

Man, Vader's titantron just makes me think of the GWF and how much I am sad I'm not doing a show tonight. Damn JBL calling Vader fat.

NEW PAGE?!

MbHsQ.jpg

Is that
kevin Sullivan?

Aiii

So not worth it
Saturday night’s 1-hour WWE Tribute To The Troops special on NBC drew only 1.3 million viewers, a sharp decline from what the show has drawn in recent years. The show put NBC in last place among the major networks for the 9pm (EST) hour, well behind CBS, ABC & FOX.

To get an idea of how bad the viewership has declined from previous years, here are the ratings for WWE’s Tribute to the Troops NBC special since 2009:

2012: 1.3 million
2011: 2.1 million
2010: 2.3 million
2009: 2.4 million

Oh my.

DMczaf

To get an idea of how bad the viewership has declined from previous years, here are the ratings for WWE’s Tribute to the Troops NBC special since 2009:

tumblr_me3l5kVmOI1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
THAT. FUCKING. MUSIC.

What a great Undertaker entrance.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta leave work soon, I think it'll just repeat if it ends while I'm in transit. Kinda sucks because I want to see the finish!

Oh man i've just stumbled into some Attitude Era Masked Kane, Christmas has come early, cheers Wrasslegaf! Undertaker's two ministry themes from 1998 and 1999 are god tier wrestling entrance themes.
Plus I need to fill some time right now for reasons that will upset Sunflower.

Beef trying to convince himself that his emblem collecting recently in Sonic Adventure wasn't a complete waste of his time, poor Beef.

Laserfrog

Damn I missed a Thesz press! I was having some Christmas eve dinner.

Before my 360 died I searched for a Lou Thesz caw and there was only one, but it required some dlc.

I'd got Robocop too.

strobogo

Banned
Serious question - anyone have any excellent wrestling matches with Jeff Jarrett? I'm talkin' like a technical masterpiece.

I don't think so. Maybe there were some really really good matches in Memphis/Texas or something. I found Double J anywhere from the worst to painfully average until he turned into a Southern Gentleman face in 2006ish. I HATED Jarrett's second WCW run. He was probably the biggest factor in me dropping WCW around that time. Watching it all back doesn't really change my mind. He was Miz levels of black hole of enjoyment to me back then. You know, Jeff and Miz do have similar builds, and similar moves. You don't think...could they be....No, no way, that's no possible....or is it....SWERVE?

I think he best matches were against HBK at IYH 2 and vs X-Pac at Summerslam 98.

I really hated him for the most part until 2006ish. I did like his brief face run in early TNA as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jarrett and Raven had an ok match in TNA. It's on Raven's TNA dvd. And you have to try to accept TNa wanting people to cheer Jarrett and boo Raven even though the opposite happened.

Double J will never have a technical masterpiece though.

Jarrett and Raven had an ok match in TNA. It's on Raven's TNA dvd. And you have to try to accept TNa wanting people to cheer Jarrett and boo Raven even though the opposite happened.

Double J will never have a technical masterpiece though.

Babyface Double J in TNA was weird.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to watch more of these.

What other PPV's do you have Sun? I want to rewatch a lot of them again. I had a total flashback this morning.

I have a...staggering amount of WCW ones in particular. I have many things.

A Flair for the Gold? I just might!

Laser's stream is good times now though, tune in!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF is holding a pre-taped Holiday match to brighten everyone's Christmas.

A very special Elimination Chamber for the TV Title. Can Aiii retain his title against Sokantish, Professor Beef, Laserfrog, Soulplaya, and Nocturnowl?!

That All Star GWF lineup!
Somehow even if I enter last i'll get eliminated first judging by my GWF counterparts exploits so far, keep that damn Laserfrog and his illegal submissions away from me!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF also is proud to announce we've signed some new talents - some of them are in this very room. Next full-fledged live episode we will have some new debuts as well as one...

One that has Stephanie McMahon quaking in her heels...

One that has the entire locker room living in fear...

Who will it be? You'll find out soon! But let me just say this - it's quite the FLAWLESS Superstar, and he wears RED here.

Also, the GWF Christmas Invitational for the TV Title has FULL COMMENTARY by myself, none of that King/Cole shit.

G-Fex

GWF also is proud to announce we've signed some new talents - some of them are in this very room. Next full-fledged live episode we will have some new debuts as well as one...

One that has Stephanie McMahon quaking in her heels...

One that has the entire locker room living in fear...

Who will it be? You'll find out soon! But let me just say this - it's quite the FLAWLESS Superstar, and he wears RED here.

Also, the GWF Christmas Invitational for the TV Title has FULL COMMENTARY by myself, none of that King/Cole shit.

I hope it's not Kane i'm tired of that guy.

I miss the Undertaker, does anyone else?

Remember that time he rode a Motorcycle?

Remember that time he made his eyes go white?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope it's not Kane i'm tired of that guy.

I miss the Undertaker, does anyone else?

Remember that time he rode a Motorcycle?

Remember that time he made his eyes go white?

Let me just say you're looking at the wrong roster. Uploading now.

Quote:
Saturday night’s 1-hour WWE Tribute To The Troops special on NBC drew only 1.3 million viewers, a sharp decline from what the show has drawn in recent years. The show put NBC in last place among the major networks for the 9pm (EST) hour, well behind CBS, ABC & FOX.

Oh my.

It aired on USA Network on Wednesday though. They usually air the NBC broadcast before the USA Network broadcast too if I'm not mistaken.

But, hey, anything to make WWE look bad, right?

Top Bottom