• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yay here comes Vader.

ITS TIME

ITS TIME

Man, Vader's titantron just makes me think of the GWF and how much I am sad I'm not doing a show tonight. Damn JBL calling Vader fat.

NEW PAGE?!

MbHsQ.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man Vader is putting JBL over huge - and really pulling his moves, taking good care of the future IC champ.

Vader just killed JBL!!! How in the hell did he kick out of the Vader Bomb!!! Damn what a fun brawl.

edit.

Two lariats and a nechbreaker and we have an upset!!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vader just killed JBL!!! How in the hell did he kick out of the VaderBomb!!! Damn what a fun brawl.

Man Bradshaw's clothesline...then that neckbreaker. Easy to tell that the neckbreaker wouldn't survive long compared to his clothesline.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Chest protector D'Lo >>>>>>>>>>>> many. Only thing he's missing is his later music with "I think you better recognize...I think...I think..."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love how hesitant and uninformed JR and King were about what goths were in the late 90s. Gangrel was ridiculous to us, but we still liked him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gangrel's impressing me already. Punches aren't easy to do right but these two have it down pat. And then Gangrel doing some serious wrestlin...this is gonna be good.

KissVibes

Banned
My Hanukkah Havoc shirt came today! I'm pretty happy with it although the image is smaller than I thought it would be.

Me and my sibilings got a wrasslin' shirt each for Christmas but my mother was hoping it'd be here for Hanukkah so she ordered it like a month ago, and it obviously didn't get to me in time. She wasn't happy about that and got all worried that it was a scam. I'm not Jewish and the Hanukkah thing is kinda an in-joke so it really didn't matter to me if I got it on Christmas or after the fact. I just think the shirt is funny and one of the very few wrestling shirts I'd wear and feel comfortable in.

I probably wont be ordering anything personally from BarberShopWindow until they get faster about printing and shipping. They should really have stock ready to go instead of printing them as ordered. Even if they only keep 10 or so on hand, it gives them a little leg room.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My Hanukkah Havoc shirt came today! I'm pretty happy with it although the image is smaller than I thought it would be.

We all got a wrasslin' shirt for Christmas but my mother was hoping it'd be here for Hanukkah so she ordered it like a month ago and it obviously didn't get to me in time. She wasn't happy about that and got all worried that it was a scam. I'm not Jewish and the Hanukkah thing is kinda an in-joke so it really didn't matter to me if I got it on Christmas.

I probably wont be ordering anything personally from BarberShopWindow until they get faster about printing and shipping. They should really have stock ready to go instead of printing them as ordered. Even if they only keep 10 or so on hand, it gives them a little leg room.

That's awesome. We've all said it before, but your mom is awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, the Dreamcast's launch lineup of games still has not been topped to this day. I got your back on that at least, Sunflower.

Soul Calibur was fucking ridiculous. Amazing launch title. Sonic Adventure was great too. House of the Dead 2, Hydro Thunder... Power Stone. And NFL2K was the bomb.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez, Mankind before he got lovable was really good for promos.

Also how is Ken Shamrock's music so good? It's the BELL! That's what sells it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Foley was only 33 here? Seriously? What the shit am I doing with my life, aside from keeping my body from disintegrating?

Sonic Adventure and Blue Stinger.

Quality games amirite.

Sonic Adventure 1 - at the time - was a fantastic fucking game. So was Soul Calibur, Power Stone, Marvel vs. Capcom, NFL2k, etc etc. Every launch has poopy titles, but the amount of godliness that the Dreamcast had outclasses it and every other launch before and after.

Dreamcast's launch is the Stone Cold Steve Austin equivalent of system launches (or the Clint Eastwood for mah boi N.Wrecker).

KissVibes

Banned
That's awesome. We've all said it before, but your mom is awesome.

Yeah, she's pretty cool about getting us things we actually want. I would've been okay with a WWE shirt like my brother and sister got but she knows I'm pretty hesitant about buying those so she got me one I actually would wear.

And tonight I'm sure while I'm watching 24 hours of The Christmas Story she'll be calling me and telling me how awful RAW is.

G-Fex

Sonic Adventure 1 - at the time - was a fantastic fucking game. So was Soul Calibur, Power Stone, Marvel vs. Capcom, NFL2k, etc etc. Every launch has poopy titles, but the amount of godliness that the Dreamcast had outclasses it and every other launch before and after.

Dreamcast's launch is the Stone Cold Steve Austin equivalent of system launches (or the Clint Eastwood for mah boi N.Wrecker).

I'd say the wii u launch isn't too shabby either Mr. Beef

Kyoufu

No. Just no.

I'd say the wii u launch isn't too shabby either Mr. Beef

Aww hell no.

Need some No gifs here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, these chairshots are making me wince, knowing the effects...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not particularly enthused about Venis/Runnels, but the promo leading up to it was pretty neat, so I actually give a half-shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Perhaps it's the Mulled Wine speaking, but I love you guys. Even if G-Fex doesn't feel the same way.

I love all of WrassleGAF. From the people we love to the people we tolerate, I actually am pals with all of ya. No matter how many times you were supposed to be mah frienndddddd or how many grudges basketballs hold, I like everyone here a lot.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Sonic Adventure is terrible. Really bad.

For some reason I liked it by the end, but I can't pinpoint why.

Bad controls, bad level design, terrible hub areas, Big the Cat, stupid emerald hunts. . . it was a mess.

G-Fex's dramatic reading of Resident Evil is better than this match.

The moral of the story is Steve is a jerk.
Sonic Adventure is terrible. Really bad.

For some reason I liked it by the end, but I can't pinpoint why.

Bad controls, bad level design, terrible hub areas, Big the Cat, stupid emerald hunts. . . it was a mess.

And I agree with all of that! But when it first came out, it was mindblowing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"JR I've heard you've tried your hand at sex"

Good lord, made me snortlaugh.

Top Bottom