• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Laserfrog

I heard it in An Inspector Calls a play by JB Priestly. In 1945, a good year. Of course Thesz was still enlisted in the army despite having a bad knee, he would have never been drafted had it not been for his ex-wife.

Laserfrog

Why is it so fucking expensive? Fuck that, I'll just re-read Eric Bischoff's book! Chapter One: How It Wasn't My Fault & I'm Never Wrong.

Because every sentence will teach you things you didn't think you could learn, in the end the book is very cheap it teaches you all life lessons.

Want to become the best wrestler in the world? It's in the book.

Want to become the best chicken farmer in the world? It's in the book.

Want to become the best dog breeder in the world? It's in the book.

It's all in the book, everything is in the book. It's all in the bloody book, the lot of it, it's all in there.

strobogo

Banned
Because every sentence will teach you things you didn't think you could learn, in the end the book is very cheap it teaches you all life lessons.

Want to become the best wrestler in the world? It's in the book.

Want to become the best chicken farmer in the world? It's in the book.

Want to become the best dog breeder in the world? It's in the book.

It's all in the book, everything is in the book. It's all in the bloody book, the lot of it, it's all in there.

Lazr pls

RBH

aaobccciaafx0r.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I wonder how awkward is it to be in the crowd when wrestlers are talking about stuff that didn't happen yet.

Smackdown is being taped down the street on Sunday. I don't know if I should go.

strobogo

Banned
I wonder how awkward is it to be in the crowd when wrestlers are talking about stuff that didn't happen yet.

Smackdown is being taped down the street on Sunday. I don't know if I should go.

Like WCW in the early 90s when they would tape MONTHS in advance sometimes, including recording matches with champions months before they'd win their championships. That's weird enough, but it would have to be a bummer to be at a taping for a show a week before a PPV or something that spoils all the title changes for you.

jobber

oh my god

HLA is back in the WWE

Like WCW in the early 90s when they would tape MONTHS in advance sometimes, including recording matches with champions months before they'd win their championships. That's weird enough, but it would have to be a bummer to be at a taping for a show a week before a PPV or something that spoils all the title changes for you.

I went to a live Thunder then they taped the next week's Thunder right before the ppv after Goldberg lost when he was going to wrestle Scott Hall.

Scott Hall spoiled the whole thing in a promo :(

Raw64life

They did that when Mr. Perfect beat Texas Tornado for the IC belt. Was taped before Survivor Series but didn't air until a couple of weeks later. Texas Tornado had the belt at the PPV even though he technically already lost it.

jobber

Daniel FRYIN's titantron hasn't been changed in over a year. I wonder if that's on purpose.

jobber

How is Big Show a heel. He's stating facts.

Booker is the heel. He's being a dick.

strobogo

Banned
oh my god

HLA is back in the WWE

I went to a live Thunder then they taped the next week's Thunder right before the ppv after Goldberg lost when he was going to wrestle Scott Hall.

Scott Hall spoiled the whole thing in a promo :(

I completely understand the logic of recording multiple shows in one night for economic reasons. But I never understood the logic of recording so far in advance. What happens when you book shows 2 months in advance, but by the time you get to the big show at the end of those 2 months, you have guys who are hurt or fired and throw everything out of whack? Let's say it is June and you have the Steiners win the tag titles on a show that won't air until sometime in August, but the Steiners leave for the WWF in July. What do you do? Do you keep those shows and angle and drop it after it airs? Do you have the Steiners on your TV winning the titles and making your fans think they'll be at house shows when they're on WWF TV? Do you scrap them and tape new shows? Do you cut the shows up and add in a new match? Do you just have a voice over saying it was taped in advance and they are no longer with the company? I swear WCW had this come up multiple times because they used to tape shows stupidly far in advance. Like they'd be taping shows for the lead up to Halloween Havoc before the Great American Bash.

I went to a Raw taping in 1997 that was the 3 weeks of Raw, Superstars, and Shotgun. It was brutal.

I think WCW once had an issue come up with the tag titles, so they aired a 2 year old match between someone (I'm thinking it involved the Rock N Roll Express) and said it was a title match, despite it A. Being 2 years old and previously aired on TV and B. Not having the titles anywhere in sight.

Daniel FRYIN's titantron video is exactly the same from No Way Out 2012.
It's basically the same titantron he's had when he won MitB except it has clips of Mark Henry in there.

Ah, thanks. I thought you meant they spelled his name "Daniel FRYIN" or something, ha.

jobber

Every bodyguard in WWE/F has a druggie kind of past.

Virgil
Kurgan
Mr. Hughes
Chyna
Bossman
Big Sal
That roided up dude that Steve Blackman beat up

jobber

DAT POP for Del Rio

Clearly this is where taping stuff in advance is fucked up

They taped Raw the night before this when Del Rio killed Santa

This crowd didn't see that since it didn't happen on tv.

Del Rio got the biggest pop ever.

jobber

da fuck Cesaro beating up Big Show for?

I'm starting to think Monday's Raw was non-canon.
Del Rio ran over Santa and got bodied by Cena then gets the biggest pop this side of Orton beat up a defenseless Show.

ecurbj

What is Del Rio saying before he does his finisher? He is yelling something but I can't make it out.

He yelled it when he was about to put Big Show in his Armbar Submission.

All the others were all cutesy tootsy with AJ, but Ziggler is straight up smanging that ass.

This was my only post in this thread today. I felt I should say that.

Probably Whisper as that is the only I know because she is married to HBK.

Kevin Nash's YouShoot is out on January 9th for those looking forward to that.

Top Bottom