• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Guzim

New page!

sxjjG.jpg

It's funny how even recent Sonic games have managed to rise out of their deep dank pit of awfulness yet WWE is incapable of doing the same, oh well, that Sonic GAF am I right guys? I hear they've got some real characters in that thread, characters that may or may not be myself.

No I lied, WWE hasn't ever fallen down to that depth yet.

How long have you been saving that silver bullet of a post, BIONIC-ARRRMMM?
Are there any Soulplaya equivalents in the SonicGaf community?

No. There's actually been next to no fanart posted in the entirety of the thread.
It's funny how even recent Sonic games have managed to rise out of their deep dank pit of awfulness yet WWE is incapable of doing the same, oh well, that Sonic GAF am I right guys? I hear they've got some real characters in that thread, characters that may or may not be myself.

I wonder if there's a WWE Cycle?

Kyoufu

I'd say it's pretty close. There's always something that keeps us watching though.

I wonder if there's a WWE Cycle?
- New WWE storyline with potential starts (eg: Nexus, Pipebomb Punk, currently Shield I guess), possibly using the POWER OF JUNE!
- fans get hyped that this time a new attitude era equivalent is upon us, so long PG!
- After a few weeks the plot starts derailing a bit, possibly because HHH just turned up but fans remain optimistic.
- Storyline ends, lol Cena Wins, fans say they'll never watch Raw again.

I'd say it's pretty close. There's always something that keeps us watching though.
The 2007-2008 period was pretty close actually if I recall.
The cycle above keeps us going.

strobogo

Banned
It's getting snippy like the New Blood losing every match on Thunder. Come on, guys. There is no need to argue with Beef if he loves Sonic and hates AD.

russosuckit2-o.gif

But you obviously had me and the Sonic thread in mind when you saw me post. So either you've been saving that one and are currently lying, or you just have an ax to grind simply because I don't like AD.

I'm not into e-fights bro, I barely post on GAF as it is.

I just find it funny that you'd call something that is almost universally loved like AD trash, while at the same time go to the point of making a community thread of something that is mostly disliked by people. Well at least the newer games, fan art, comic/cartoon crap, etc.

I'm not into e-fights bro, I barely post on GAF as it is.

I just find it funny that you'd call something that is almost universally loved like AD trash, while at the same time go to the point of making a community thread of something that is mostly disliked by people. Well at least the newer games, fan art, comic/cartoon crap, etc.

The only place I've ever seen AD get any praise is on GAF. Everyone I know IRL can't stand the show or has never heard of it. The Sonic Community thread was also a request by some GAF members too! And yes, the newer games rightfully get shat on (Sonic 06 and Sonic 4, naturally).

We're pretty much going to have to agree to disagree on this, though. I'm done with it if you are. *shakes your hand*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, so sonic-gaf isn't about people wanting to fuck hedgehogs and bats? It's about the actual games?

Generations and Sonic CD are pretty dope.

The only place I've ever seen AD get any praise is on GAF. Everyone I know IRL can't stand the show or has never heard of it. The Sonic Community thread was also a request by some GAF members too! And yes, the newer games rightfully get shat on (Sonic 06 and Sonic 4, naturally).

We're pretty much going to have to agree to disagree on this, though. I'm done with it if you are. *shakes your hand*

Sure thing.
*shakes hand*

Veda Scott gets absolutely murdered by The Batiri at AIW's Hell on Earth 8;

iPIRDIKTACJmQ.gif

I haven't seen many of the early PWG shows, but Maffew of Botchamania fame did a 2003 PWGamania video that featured clips from that era - hilarious hearing Excalibur bury his own matches on commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TszwQRqEjJ4

Man, I forgotten how rough PWG was to begin with. Pretty amazing to see how far they have gotten. And that is crazy that Excalibur is wearing a Broken Tier shirt. I thought that they were just a fighting game community thing but to see someone outside the scene wear it is pretty cool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You were avoiding it because you thought it was filled with that shit? :lol :lol :lol

Seriously, it's REALLY hard to tell when Sonic is being used sexually or just about the games without people wanting to MARRY him and his furry companions. Note: everyone else thinks like me too and automatically assumes the worst. Sonic fans in general are TERRIFYING folks.

Why is Rouge the Bat so damn hot?

SEE

Seriously, it's REALLY hard to tell when Sonic is being used sexually or just about the games without people wanting to MARRY him and his furry companions. Note: everyone else thinks like me too and automatically assumes the worst. Sonic fans in general are TERRIFYING folks.

This is why you read the OP, silly Sunflower. :p

EDIT: Speaking of which, I need to update it. Some of those music links are broken.
EDUT 2: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT STRO!?

Top Bottom