• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

ecurbj

Stop it bean breath!

New Page!!!

109235Diamond-Cutter.gif

tm24

Is anyone kinda surprised theyre having people in the crowd after the Punk thing? Also, lol at the kid waving at Reigns. I would of done that when i was young

Ithil

Is anyone kinda surprised theyre having people in the crowd after the Punk thing? Also, lol at the kid waving at Reigns. I would of done that when i was young

Who is going to touch Roman Reigns? Plus they actually have security out there now.

Look at Kane putting these guys over, what a damn hero, shame it's all going to be for zilch when Super Cena gets around to them in the new year.

I know it's to show their unity and all but I can't help but think needing three guys to do a powerbomb just makes it look weaker. Much prefer if Reigns just took the guy by himself while the other two did gestures or follow up moves or something.

Ithil

I liked them slowly creeping down to the ring over the course of the match instead of a standard run in.

Sorry, Sheamus got me with the Father Ted reference, as horrible as the sight of these two together is.

Top Bottom