• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I'm just happy that the WWE has admitted that Kane has wrestled more for them than anyone else.

HHH currently being restrained from storming out to the ring for impromptu jobber squashes, I imagine his suit is half off at this point as the backstage staff tell him he can't go out there with his real life responsibilities as COO.

Vince told her too. You know he is obsessed with big breasts. AJ is the only person in the company that doesn't have big breasts iirc...

And I hope the match is AJ versus Snuka daughter.

AJ has the smallest boobs in the roster even counting the guys

Ithil

That's a real Irish reference from Sheamus, not the "Huur me great uncle paddy ate potatos once yuck yuck" nonsense he usually does.

eaI5M.gif

CRILEYYYYYYYYYYY

SoulPlaya

more money than God
HHH currently being restrained from storming out to the ring for impromptu jobber squashes, I imagine his suit is half off at this point as the backstage staff tell him he can't go out there with his real life responsibilities as COO.
HHH will just have Cole put out a "correction", and state that Kane has actually only wrestled in 89.9 matches for them, and that HHH has wrestled in 899 matches.

Hell, it's what they did for HHH's loss to Kane at WM 15.

gurudyne

Nah, they'll just ignore it and let that potential chapter of their biggest feud pass them by. Idiots.

What potential? Titles don't matter to Cena, only THE FANS do. Or YOU AT HOME. or the people here tonight, RIGHT HERE, IN [THIS TOWN]!

Also, I don't know what people are going on about. That promo didn't suck. It's pure personality, it wasn't offensive, had some levity that wasn't completely juvenile. As far as Cena or Sheamus promos go, that's practically Foley-level.

krae_man

Vince told her too. You know he is obsessed with big breasts. AJ is the only person in the company that doesn't have big breasts iirc...

And I hope the match is AJ versus Snuka daughter.

Tamina also doesn't have fake knockers.

Also Roll up incoming.

Ithil

Hey Vince, AJ is actually trained to be a wrestler, as are most of your women. Stop telling them to do that "catfight/flail wildly at each other" thing.

Top Bottom