• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

tm24

Time for Raw! And mroe importantly, GWF after! There's also a rumor floating around that Vampiro has a brain tumor. It's a lucha rumor, so its automatically not that great of a rumor

EDIT: New Paige

Paige_08092012ca_0314_wk_crop_exact.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Vince episodes are usually the worst ones. I predict Shield beating him up, while we're supposed to act like it's a big deal.

It be great if they completely forget that this week Punk beats Cena's title reign
It'd be great if it actually mattered.

ecurbj

Haha. "Tonight on Raw..." Sounds just like TNA...

Edit: Ziggles wrestling with Big Show. That should be a somewhat good show.

The Vince episodes are usually the worst ones. I predict Shield beating him up, while we're supposed to act like it's a big deal.

It'd be great if it actually mattered.

Meh its not a big deal in today's time for wrestling fans but for them it should actually matter. It would just show more of the writers incompetence

Hey Bootaaay, caught the NJPW ppv finally this morning. And holy shit Diamante Azul was awful. I knew this heading in, but he's not usually that bad. Poor Rush. I bladm Diamante for Rush not being on the Tokyo Dome show. NJPW management is super high on Rush and apparently so are the females. Not looking good for the Fantasticamania shows

Rush definitely shows good charisma, but Azul was just plain boring and it was really a nothing of a match. Looking forward to the Fantasticamania shows though, and would be nice if the final night was an iPPV, but I doubt it so close to Wrestle Kingdom. As for the tag league iPPV, I enjoyed the Nagata & random faces vs Suzuki-gun match and the semi-finals - also, definitely looking forward to Nakamura vs Sakuraba at the Dome after their tag match against each other. The finals were pretty good too. Davey Jr. has fit right into the style in no time at all, and Lance Archer has really improved a whole lot this past year or so. Should be a great match against Sword & Guns at WK7.

Top Bottom