• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
So just because there is something feasible on the list then it might be true, The dude has an obvious agenda if you read through his list of "complaints". Quack has OCD so yeah he does get worked up pretty quickly about somethings but in no way is he anything close to what this list portrays him as. From the few brief conversations I've had with him and people who work for him I can only say good things about the guy.

Okay

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Starrcade 2000, the last one:

Three Count (Shane Helms and Shannon Moore) defeated The Jung Dragons (Yun Yang and Kaz Hayashi) (with Leia Meow), and Jamie Knoble and Evan Karagias[12] Ladder match 13:49
2 Lance Storm (with Major Gunns and Elix Skipper) defeated The Cat (with Ms. Jones)[12] Singles match 07:25
3 Terry Funk defeated Crowbar (c) (with Daffney)[12] Singles match for the WCW Hardcore Championship 10:21
4 KroniK (Brian Adams and Bryan Clark) fought Big Vito and Reno (with Marie) to a no contest[12] Tag team match 08:18
5 Mike Awesome defeated Bam Bam Bigelow[12] Ambulance match 07:56
6 General Rection (c) defeated Shane Douglas by disqualification[12] Singles match for the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship 09:46
7 Jeff Jarrett and The Harris Brothers (Ron and Don) defeated The Filthy Animals (Konnan, Rey Mysterio, Jr. and Billy Kidman) (with Tygress)[12] Bunkhouse Street Fight 12:31
8 The Insiders (Diamond Dallas Page and Kevin Nash) defeated The Perfect Event (Chuck Palumbo and Shawn Stasiak) (c)[12] Tag team match for the WCW World Tag Team Championship 12:04
9 Goldberg defeated Lex Luger[12] No Holds Barred Match 07:17
10 Scott Steiner (c) (with Midajah) defeated Sid Vicious[12]

Mmm, Midajah. I had forgotten about her. Man, she was great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
but did you put Ryback in your fav five? I think that anyone who put Ryback in their fav five should have had their vote voided

You're gonna have to realize (and everyone else here) that the numbers don't lie, and...well...

Ryback might just be that good.

Mantis making the official list genuinely warms my heart. He's not even Top 10 in terms of actual wrestling ability on the indies today but he has the right mix of charisma, gimmick, placement, look that it sort of forms a complete package.

Also he's as interesting outside of wrestling as he is inside it.

People who voted for Ryback should be hit with a shovel.

Mantis making the official list genuinely warms my heart. He's not even Top 10 in terms of actual wrestling ability on the indies today but he has the right mix of charisma, gimmick, placement, look that it sort of forms a complete package.

Also he's as interesting outside of wrestling as he is inside it.

People who voted for Ryback should be hit with a shovel.

I voted for both. What do I get?

strobogo

Banned
Bill DeMott deserved to be something better I always thought.

I thought WCW did a good job of building him up as one of the next stars, even with the goofy name. I seem to remember the locker room emptying out to celebrate him winning the US Title. He and Lance had a pretty good feud. It's a shame WWE really never did anything with him. Austin totally killed him at the start of the Invasion and then Bill DeMott: Cruiserweight Killer didn't last very long before he was sent out to job to bigger guys.

Pepsi Blue is best Pepsi.

Crystal-pepsi.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
John Cena and former WWE Diva Nikki Bella are apparently now an item.

Last Friday, Nikki and her sister Brie attended their ten-year high school reunion in Scottsdale, Arizona, with Brie being accompanied by her boyfriend, WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan, and Nikki bringing the Cenation leader as her date.

245dj83.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So that's who's responsible for Bryan's push.

Weird how both of them are ok with girls who pee on guys.

Mr. Sam

I'd watch the shit out of a Daniel Bryan/John Cena double date. Bryan kicks a waiter unconscious, Cena turns to the camera, grins and shrugs. Book it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Weird how AJ has now onscreen dated both Bella's boyfriends, that must be a weird conversation for the couples to have about work.

Top Bottom