• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe celebrities *not that a pro wrestler is a celebrity* go to high school reunions. Or that anyone goes to them. Lets go meet up with all the people I made sure to not keep in contact with after school. And Facebook has killed any kind of reason to go.

Reunions are awesome. You go to show people how shitty their lives are and how ballin yours is. Then you realize they don't give a fuck and they view success as how many ugly babies they can spit out. So you go your own way and go back to ignoring them and bathing in money.

If I were John Cena I'd be rubbing that shit into peoples' faces every chance I got.

I'm willing to lay my cards on the table, here's how I voted:
5. Agumon
4. Dave Bautista
3. Hook Bomberry (or someone else, can't really remember)
2. Lou Thesz
1. Ultramantis Black

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm willing to lay my cards on the table, here's how I voted:
5. Agumon
4. Dave Bautista
3. Hook Bomberry (or someone else, can't really remember)
2. Lou Thesz
1. Ultramantis Black

And here I thought that was Laserfrog's.

It's obvious it's not rigged - how else could UMB make #4? It's obvious your votes counted.

I didn't vote for Ryback either. It could have just been a lurker spamming, honestly.

Nah, it shows me timestamps and source IPs. Unless they're really clever AND alter their entire list AND the other fields...nah. People ain't doin that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How does the Fave Five voting work?

Do you still have the results? I'd be curious to see #5- #10 or #20.

#1 = 5 points
#2 = 3 points
#3 = 3 points
#4 = 1 point
#5 = 1 point

I have the form still, but I got rid of the tallies I did that took me a while. Look, the voting is FINE guys. You can't handle Ryback being on there - and that is cracking me up beyond belief.

If I was going to rig the vote you know who'd have been on that list.

You know, I don't even know what a Lou Thesz Press is.

It's where Kelly Kelly jumps on a girl and pulls their hair and slams the head into the mat. Made famous by Lou Thesz.

McNei1y

Reunions are awesome. You go to show people how shitty their lives are and how ballin yours is. Then you realize they don't give a fuck and they view success as how many ugly babies they can spit out. So you go your own way and go back to ignoring them and bathing in money.

If I were John Cena I'd be rubbing that shit into peoples' faces every chance I got.

That reunion sounds horrible. I just had my five year reunion a month ago and it was damn fun! We had it at a bar and had a private section roped off. We just got really drunk. I had a great time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I should save my money and wait for next gen consoles and pay off my loans.

...But all I have is a Vita and a mid range laptop. That won't last me a year!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That reunion sounds like a fucking drag. I just had my five year reunion a month ago and it was damn fun! We had it at a bar and had a private section roped off. We just got really drunk. I had a great time.

Five year? Damn you guys can't wait for 10? Buncha drunks! Lookin fer excuses to drink!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's been multiple pages already. People shouldn't even care about something in the OP anymore.

Ply proved that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's been multiple pages already. People shouldn't even care about something in the OP anymore.

Ply proved that.

I put a reasonable amount of work into the research! Maybe I didn't have it laid out all nice like Sandman does, but I did it with my own flavor!

Sunflower flavor!

Cena following in the legend's footsteps and dates the lesser sister. Why isn't he wearing his ring attire in that photo?

Also, no. I didn't vote for Ryback!!!!!!!! My Fave five was:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. CM Punk
4. Damien Sandow
5. Antonio Cesaro
Shoot, I didn't remember to look for the votes last month. It's probably for the best, though - most of the month was a total blur for me. I would have probably voted for Tim Donst or something crazy like that.

Well now you've just given them the idea of an entire roster of Cenas, each with a different coloured t-shirt and motivational slogan, none of them are heels.

What have I done?
kPxyM.gif

Although, now that I think of it, Cena's promos would be greatly enhanced if they were all recited by Tim Blaney. But Cena would probably still be on top by the time robotics became advanced enough to put that plan into action, so it would still be a net loss.

I put a reasonable amount of work into the research! Maybe I didn't have it laid out all nice like Sandman does, but I did it with my own flavor!

Sunflower flavor!

This thread was made with eclectic tastes, that's for sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We should start calling your posts, "Sunflower seeds".

Long ago I ran a community and we played WoW for a month, we named the guild Sunflower's Seeds - "I'm sure they're not potent" was mentioned. :|

Ply proved that.

Upon closer inspection, that list is very disappointing if it is indeed a snapshot of what this thread enjoys collectively.

I'm inclined to spam the thread with Kane related content just to spite everyone here. Ultramantis Black? Wade Barrett? EEF you guys, here's 5 pages of Kane.

Did Ultramantis Black main event Raw this week? Who the EFF is Ultramantis Black?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Upon closer inspection, that list is very disappointing if it is indeed a snapshot of what this thread enjoys collectively.

I'm inclined to spam the thread with Kane related content just to spite everyone here. Ultramantis Black? Wade Barrett? EEF you guys, here's 5 pages of Kane.

Did Ultramantis Black main event Raw this week? Who the EFF is Ultramantis Black?
I can't even remember the last time there was a Ultramantis Black discussion in this thread (not that he doesn't deserve it).

You're right, though. If there's one thing this thread doesn't have enough of, it's Kane!

tumblr_me8erntrmH1rn2ocxo1_500.png

Oh, he's pissed now!

I can't even remember the last time there was a Ultramantis Black discussion in this thread (not that he doesn't deserve it).

You're right, though. If there's one thing this thread doesn't have enough of, it's Kane!

Off the top of my head, I can recall Persepolis admitting that he has an Ultramantis Black t-shirt.

That's it. That's the only time he's been mentioned in the last month and yet he's the fourth most popular wrestler here? It doesn't make sense. I can rationalize every other person on that list being there except him.

I suspect foul play here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oops

I was too busy talking about my reunion I missed it!

Anyways, the amazing thing is that only 3-4 voted him #1. People like him enough to have him take a 3-4-5 spot. He's over.

#1 is huge, but he had a lot of solid #3s and some #2s. It's a surprise.

I'm shocked how far Pank has fallen but also Sandow. Didn't Sandow take #3 last month? Yeesh.

Off the top of my head, I can recall Persepolis admitting that he has an Ultramantis Black t-shirt.

That's it. That's the only time he's been mentioned in the last month and yet he's the fourth most popular wrestler here? It doesn't make sense. I can rationalize every other person on that list being there except him.

I suspect foul play here.

We got some smarks that lurk I suppose.

I can't speak for others, but I fill out the ballot with my personal faves if I can't think of 5 wrestlers who have made an impression on me within the month. I usually vote for wrestlers that are currently working, though.

He's the man who took up the mantle of Earth's mightiest vegan now that Bryan has fallen.

Oh my god, you're right. He should keep that close to the vest, though; he's already got so much to deal with, the last thing he needs is to be stuck fighting every Tom, Dick and Harry who wants that moniker for themselves, like some kind of Vegan Highlander.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't think the list would be tampered with by multiple votes or BS like that, but if you guys don't think it's legit I can just stop doing it - it's just meant to be fun, not serious.

bean breath's shtick is about as fresh as cesaro's gimmick at this point

Cesaro is the second most liked wrestler in this thread because he can lift heavy things so I'll take that as a compliment.

Your Japanese wrestlers are discussed far more here than Ultramantis Black, why aren't they on the list?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're joking mate, relax :)

I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that if you think it's not working in its current form I'll need to adjust it all somehow. I want it to be accurate! But it's also not that big of a deal, yknow?

Cesaro is the second most liked wrestler in this thread because he can lift heavy things so I'll take that as a compliment.

You're Japanese wrestlers are discussed far more here than Ultramantis Black, why aren't they on the list?

Masahiro Okada Toyota Tenzan Shinigami Bakemono Maestro Kazuchiro Hokichocho

some people don't know who they vote for.

McNei1y

Oh I love the Fave Five list and that we vote for it. I'm just amazed Ryback made it to the list even though his reputation here is all jokes.

I didn't think the list would be tampered with by multiple votes or BS like that, but if you guys don't think it's legit I can just stop doing it - it's just meant to be fun, not serious.

The list is important and needs to continue.

I'm disappointed by the choices this thread has made. I need to launch a campaign to get Ultramantis Black off the top 5 for next month.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BTW just so you don't think I'm some horrible GAIJIN:

"Masahiro Okada Toyota Tenzan Shinigami Bakemono Maestro Kazuchiro Hokichocho"

Was a quote on the Fave Five.

Wrestlemania X-7 really was awesome.

I'm confused how my WrassleGAF wish made the list, unless someone else feels the exact same way I do. I never pressed submit!

Top Bottom