• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

G-Fex

HAHAHAHHA CENA WITH A BELLA.

That's hilarious, they picked the two most (according to talk) disgusting women from the E'

i'm sensing a foursome.

TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1. Please tell me that's fake.

2. Ice Cucumber Pepsi.... what the fuck

Were you seriously not alive when Crystal Pepsi was making the rounds? Jesus I'm old.

And hell yeah ice cucumber.

Kyoufu

Were you seriously not alive when Crystal Pepsi was making the rounds? Jesus I'm old.

And hell yeah ice cucumber.

I wouldn't mind trying Crystal Pepsi but I don't look for Soda when I go shopping so it never occurs me to buy anything like that.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I was alive when Crystal Pepsi was around. Shit sucked.

Also, Brie probably bought Cena to show off.

He still probably smanged it.

Enfinit

Damn, I feel like I post in this shit and suck up to Kane SoulPlaya all the time and I still didn't even make it into the wall of shame. I'll have to try harder this month!

SoulPlaya

more money than God

I thought Cena and AJ were an item? What the hell is going on?!
AJ is probably sucking him off on the side. Cena can't be satisfied with just one woman, especially if she isn't on the road with them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind trying Crystal Pepsi but I don't look for Soda when I go shopping so it never occurs me to buy anything like that.

Oh it's been dead for a long time. 92-93 only.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Damn, I feel like I post in this shit and suck up to Kane SoulPlaya all the time and I still didn't even make it into the wall of shame. I'll have to try harder this month!
I encourage your attempts, and wish you great success. You'll make it, man, you'll make it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sin Cara music sucks. he has no energy. no animated hand gestures, no yelling out en espanol. i wonder what was wwe plan for him.

The usual

"no plan at all"

His soul is in eternal torment at the hands of Vince McMahon, but he's making Del Rio money.

Aiii

So not worth it

I thought Cena and AJ were an item? What the hell is going on?!

How could you still think they were an item after those horrible awkward kisses from the past two weeks? Vena doesn't when touch her lips once lol

So, Brandon Stroud got Derrick Bateman and a bunch of other people together and made an actual "most beatiful" list: http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/...n-sports-entertainment-history-re-list#page/1

Much better.

Some of the quotes in here are gold.

On Cesaro: "He is the closest thing they have to a dashing Bond Villain"
With the remixed Bond Malenko theme he has going I can't unsee this now.

On Ziggler: "He is one singing gimmick away from me calling him Zigglypuff"
I look forward to one day seeing Zigglypuff versus Rydon on Raw.

I heard stories about Crystal Pepsi, hushed whispers from adults in the other room. Never had the chance to try it myself, though.

So Nikki Bella might have hooked up with Cena? That's cool. I've always kind of assumed that this whole storyline with him and A.J. was just the WWE's way of prepping little kids to deal with the idea of Cena dating, so that they won't freak out when he snags a girlfriend in real life. I just hope that this dating stuff ends soon.

And you guys keep pushing the new Wrasslin' OTs early every month! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone put up January's OT in the middle of December.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And you guys keep pushing the new Wrasslin' OTs early every month! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone put up January's OT in the middle of December.

Bro, tomorrow is December first! What more do you people want from me?

That's right I said "you people"

"you people" know who I'm talking about!

3some with Brie and AJ? What do the other 2 do?

Mop up the piss

ITS PISS

bangai-o

Banned
it would be interesting to see 15years from now. WWE purchased all other federations. with Emperor Cena holding all the belts.

They built Cena Junior, he'll be brought up to team with Older Cena who will still be atop the company in 15 years time.

Dude, you know they read OT Community, don't give them ideas like that! The Prototype's bad enough, the last thing we need is multiple copies of Johnny Cena 5 taking up half of WWE's roster.

Bro, tomorrow is December first! What more do you people want from me?

That's right I said "you people"

"you people" know who I'm talking about!

Wild and crazy gaiz?

McNei1y

Cena following in the legend's footsteps and dates the lesser sister. Why isn't he wearing his ring attire in that photo?

Also, no. I didn't vote for Ryback!!!!!!!! My Fave five was:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. CM Punk
4. Damien Sandow
5. Antonio Cesaro

Dude, you know they read OT Community, don't give them ideas like that! The Prototype's bad enough, the last thing we need is multiple copies of Johnny Cena 5 taking up half of WWE's roster.

Well now you've just given them the idea of an entire roster of Cenas, each with a different coloured t-shirt and motivational slogan, none of them are heels.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Probably because Mason Ryan is still missing so it's the closest thing to Batista he's got

I'm a Rybacker but don't get me wrong - he's no Batsman. Not even in the same universe as the BRASS BODY.

strobogo

Banned
I can't believe celebrities *not that a pro wrestler is a celebrity* go to high school reunions. Or that anyone goes to them. Lets go meet up with all the people I made sure to not keep in contact with after school. And Facebook has killed any kind of reason to go.

Top Bottom