• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys still watching this shlock, huh?
nakamuracardhop7m.gif

Did Punk cut a promo about respect? Did he say best in the world a couple times? Did Dolph Ziggler job? Did Big Show continue to be booked strong for no reason? Did WWE continue to be hypocrites about ba*?

Ithil

They have at least had plenty happen on this RAW so far. Makes me think they pushed everything to the front half of the show.

UberTag

Did Punk cut a promo about respect? Did he say best in the world a couple times? Did Dolph Ziggler job? Did Big Show continue to be booked strong for no reason? Did WWE continue to be hypocrites about ba*?
It's like you know what's happening on RAW without watching it at all.
You have been blessed with prophetic sage-like wisdom, O Dragonzord.

Ithil

I await the day he calls on someone and it's Scott Steiner, who rushes the ring to start hitting Frankensteiners on everyone and kissing his biceps.

Ithil

I like how King is like "Duhhhh what? Smarty man is stupid face". As though a dumb face commentator is a good thing.

I find I especially hate King when he says shit like "I love this guy" or "He's just trying to have some fun". He must be the fakest human being in the fake world of wrestling. They really need to turn him heel.

ecurbj

It must suck for Sandow. Him and Rhodes would be so much further if it wasn't for Rhodes to be injured. Now Sandow has to report back to the duty of wrestling jobbers *sighs*

Top Bottom