• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

That's perfect.

The same character.

The same finisher.

The same superman.

Everybody is the same.
Clearly that's what everyone wants.
Anyone that doesn't want "more of the same" has already tuned out of WWE programming.
You guys RELISH "the same".

ecurbj

Poor Ziggler
dolph-ziggler-flipper-650x369.jpg

I know :(

Kyoufu

I can't watch this anymore. I don't hate myself this much.

I'm so sick of what the WWE does to these guys. Any ounce of interesting personality or gimmick is squeezed out and every guy is either an infallible, christ like, or a human walking sack of excrement that takes more time insulting the town they're in and telling how good they are.

It's such a shame to see how CM Punk could go from that legendary shoot to just having the WWE making him say the same thing over and over again every week. My guess is the WWE won't figure out they're holding down on the trigger of an automatic rifle pointed straight at their foot until it's too late though.

Fuck this company.

I think it's time we stop making excuses. I think it's time we stop blaming others when really... Punk just sucks.

Kaladin

"The thing about heat is it’s like a hot air balloon. The longer you let that flame go underneath that hot air balloon the higher it rises. Every time a babyface touches that hot air balloon, as far as touching the heat or touching the heel, you draw back down. If you go week in and week out of going back and forth, the balloon never leaves the ground. The thing about heat is you know it works when the babyfaces in the company walk into the booking room and start complaining. When the guys that aren’t the marks start complaining you know that the marks are already sick of it. That leads the buyrates and that leads to people start pulling for the babyfaces to pull it together. If you appease the people and the babyfaces, you will never get heat. Heat is always drawing money.”

Izick

Clearly that's what everyone wants.
Anyone that doesn't want "more of the same" has already tuned out of WWE programming.
You guys RELISH "the same".

No, I'm just a masochist that misses what the show was.

They have to dig up an old Hulk Hogan/McMahon gimmick for the main event.

Brinbe

Just realized... there's still like two fucking hours left. Why do they stack the first hour like this? Just do what Nitro did and make it a nice breeding ground for the midcard, if anything

Izick

I think it's time we stop making excuses. I think it's time we stop blaming others when really... Punk just sucks.

I don't know if you're trolling for attention or just never watched anything, but Punk is the best thing they have there. With that said, he can't be any good if they write him saying the same shit every single week, because the WWE writers enjoy padding out their story-lines more than DBZ.

"The thing about heat is it’s like a hot air balloon. The longer you let that flame go underneath that hot air balloon the higher it rises. Every time a babyface touches that hot air balloon, as far as touching the heat or touching the heel, you draw back down. If you go week in and week out of going back and forth, the balloon never leaves the ground. The thing about heat is you know it works when the babyfaces in the company walk into the booking room and start complaining. When the guys that aren’t the marks start complaining you know that the marks are already sick of it. That leads the buyrates and that leads to people start pulling for the babyfaces to pull it together. If you appease the people and the babyfaces, you will never get heat. Heat is always drawing money.”

Kinda sad when Nash has a better understanding considering the trash he helped push in WCW

Alucard

Banned
But yeah, Cena pinning Ziggler two weeks in a row doesn't bode well for their PPV match. Ziggler HAS TO win that one, right? It's the only way he's going over at this point. If he loses, we can consider it getting buried.

ecurbj

Why would anyone spend a dollar to see Ziggler/Cena on PPV?
I don't know who would. I sure wouldn't because I and many others already know what the outcome is going to be.

Ziggs: Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell. More sell, sell, sell, sell and more sell, sell, sell, sell.

Cena: The attitude adjustment.

End.

krae_man

I know it is, I don't think it should. Basically two of the top matches on the show would be rematches then, kinda dumb

At least it's not Sheamus-ADR level rematches. It's not so bad if they have only faced eachother once and it hasn't been in months/a year.

UberTag

I don't know if you're trolling for attention or just never watched anything, but Punk is the best thing they have there. With that said, he can't be any good if they write him saying the same shit every single week, because the WWE writers enjoy padding out their story-lines more than DBZ.
Clearly what we need is a match between Cena and Goku.
Although they'd probably just team up and squash jobber midcard heels.

Paracelsus

I don't understand though: he had the power to scrap the shit writers gave him during the SES angle but he can't now that he's WWE champion?

At least Goku put Gohan over in the Cell Saga.

I don't understand though: he had the power to scrap the shit writers gave him during the SES angle but he can't now that he's WWE champion?

Makes perfect sense that they're more protective of their Championship angles.

Izick

"I will defeat you Cena/Goku, and I, CM Punk/Vegeta will take my rightful place as the strongest being in the entire (WWE) universe!"-CM Punk/Vegeta

"I'm powering up!"-Cena/Goku

Yes. You have to suck dick to make it in the WWE, or you get buried.

Top Bottom