• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Pimpwerx

I would love to see a ratings breakdown during and after that promo in a few days.

I think Punk made a mistake. I flipped away to football as soon as he said to do so. I'd forgotten RG3 was facing Eli tonight. I'm guessing there's gonna be a noticeable drop in numbers when he said that. PEACE.

At least Miz is getting better - too bad about the "Pipe Bon" thing though.

tumblr_me4tq8lNWr1qdr6nio1_250.gif

tm24

Why did the crowd sound more excited for the Shield's movement than Cena himself? Is the crowd micced at all

How many you think in attendance, 6-7k? Pathetic. I wish wrestling was relevant again. I don't think we'll ever get those glory days of the late 90s back.

First time ever? That's pretty surprising considering the demographics of that show. It should be Cena power hour
The show just began. Cena's been on it but hasn't fought a match.

Ithil

Why did the crowd sound more excited for the Shield's movement than Cena himself? Is the crowd micced at all

Probably because guys moving down through the crowd is a lot more exciting to be around than a standard entrance.

Izick

How many you think in attendance, 6-7k? Pathetic. I wish wrestling was relevant again. I don't think we'll ever get those glory days of the late 90s back.

The show just began. Cena's been on it but hasn't fought a match.

Maybe if the biggest thing in the business wasn't a snooze-fest every Monday then it would be.

Ithil

Sheamus is terrible in tag matches, Cena usually just Ricky Morton til an AA at the end, and Big Show is boring in TV matches.

So...pass, I'm off to get something to eat.

"With the kickoff of WrestleMania season just around the corner, a scenario that could play out would be for Dolph Ziggler to put his Money in the Bank briefcase on the line in a match against John Cena. Cena winning the briefcase pave the way for him wrestling The Rock at WrestleMania for the WWE title if Rock is champion after the Royal Rumble.

Ziggler’s contract is technically for the SmackDown brand’s World Heavyweight title, but WWE can get away with Cena wanting his rematch against The Rock.

If Punk’s title reign ends at the Royal Rumble, he is the likely candidate to attempt breaking the Undertaker’s streak on April 7th, 2013."

BlazinAm

"With the kickoff of WrestleMania season just around the corner, a scenario that could play out would be for Dolph Ziggler to put his Money in the Bank briefcase on the line in a match against John Cena. Cena winning the briefcase pave the way for him wrestling The Rock at WrestleMania for the WWE title if Rock is champion after the Royal Rumble.

Ziggler’s contract is technically for the SmackDown brand’s World Heavyweight title, but WWE can get away with Cena wanting his rematch against The Rock.

If Punk’s title reign ends at the Royal Rumble, he is the likely candidate to attempt breaking the Undertaker’s streak on April 7th, 2013."

Undertaker vs Punk is the only match rumored for Mania that i am interested.

Sunken chest hehehe

Not going with Lesnar/Undertaker is idiotic

BlazinAm

Not going with Lesnar/Undertaker is idiotic

Why limit your options with a match like that where two guys who aren't regulars feud with each other? Brock should face someone on the active roster as should triple H.

dark Ninja, how would you book Punk / Undertaker?

ecurbj

Gawd, I hope not. I want Ziggs to be WWE Champ.

Ithil

Miz: Did you hold a grudge against Ryback?

Punk: No!

(BUZZ)

Punk: Okay, maybe I did, but I didn't hire the Shield!

(DING)

Miz: Checks out. Okay, champ, you're free to go.

Punk: Good, 'cause I've got a main event match tonight! (buzz) Top of the hour match. (buzz) Tag team match. (buzz) Random singles match. (buzz) Jobber match. (buzz) Alright! I'm just going to sit in the back and ogle the ladies in the Playboy catalog! (buzz) WWE Magazine. (ding) Now, would you unhook this already, please?! I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment! (buzz)

Izick

I can't watch this anymore. I don't hate myself this much.

I'm so sick of what the WWE does to these guys. Any ounce of interesting personality or gimmick is squeezed out and every guy is either an infallible, christ like, or a human walking sack of excrement that takes more time insulting the town they're in and telling how good they are.

It's such a shame to see how CM Punk could go from that legendary shoot to just having the WWE making him say the same thing over and over again every week. My guess is the WWE won't figure out they're holding down on the trigger of an automatic rifle pointed straight at their foot until it's too late though.

Fuck this company.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Why limit your options with a match like that where two guys who aren't regulars feud with each other? Brock should face someone on the active roster as should triple H.

But their going to do Brock vs. HHH again. So that's 2 rematches on there which are supposed to be the big matches on the card.

BlazinAm

But their going to do Brock vs. HHH again. So that's 2 rematches on there which are supposed to be the big matches on the card.

I know and they are limiting the long term benefits of having Triple H and Brock Lesnar wrestle. They want numbers, having them wrestle will draw but they don't have to wrestle each other.

I would have Punk break kayfabe with Taker and just start bringing up real life stuff. From the suit incident to calling Taker old and broken. It would be hard to get people to believe Punk would actually break the streak. The match doesn't need any help though if Punk gets to actually have offense its would be amazing

Top Bottom