• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
How many times are they going to run ADR vs Rey, ADR vs Sin Cara, and ADR vs Orton? I swear those guys and Sheamus are the only guys he's wrestled this year.

ecurbj

I'm beginning to like Maddox. He needs to be signed (I believe he is) so we can see him climb up. Dude looks way more comfortable now.

P. decent match. Too bad the crowd couldn't give two shits

As always. Nothing new there. They mines well perform with no crowd at all. I mean NXT crowd is better than this.

Yeah. It's a shame that Del Rio doesn't really have that star factor or just can't seem to sell himself on the mic. Or is it that he hasn't been given anything good to work with?
I think its what they are giving him to work with i mean people aren't gonna care about a guy who has been jobbing for the past year. They also have to stop telling to just say destiny all the time. He's good on the mic when he goes off character. Hes a good wrestler and good on the mic but he's a loser.

He's also been stuck in limbo with Orton and Rey. 2 guys who wont get pushed or depushed because of their drug violations, hes just there to job to them

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Damn.

tumblr_mehiuqdhaj1rj7dmio1_500.png

atomsk

Party Pooper
I'm beginning to like Maddox. He needs to be signed (I believe he is) so we can see him climb up. Dude looks way more comfortable now.

Everyone on tv is signed. He's just not storyline "signed"

He's a HHH pet project, or so the dirt sheets say

tm24

God, i love seeing people take hurricaranas the mexican way. Del Rio is a big guy by mexican standards so its really impressive seeing him take that so well

BlazinAm

Everyone on tv is signed. He's just not storyline "signed"

He's a HHH pet project, or so the dirt sheets say

I think that is good info for the wwe to leak out because it would focus the core fans on those up and coming stars.

Ricardo might need some green tea for his sore throat.

Kacho

Gold Member
I think its what they are giving him to work with i mean people aren't gonna care about a guy who has been jobbing for the past year. They also have to stop telling to just say destiny all the time. He's good on the mic when he goes off character. Hes a good wrestler and good on the mic but he's a loser.

He's also been stuck in limbo with Orton and Rey. 2 guys who wont get pushed or depushed because of their drug violations, hes just there to job to them

Sometimes I feel like Del Rio should do a worked shoot about how he's pissed about his mis-management within the WWE. Do SOMETHING to get people to care about the guy again.

The car entrance and even Ricardo just isn't doing much for him. It's like Jeff Jarrett with the guitars. No one cares.

Ithil

I'm tired of Del Rio's booking. He's basically invincible facing anyone but a main eventer, in which case he is completely useless and can't win.

Sin Cara was great in that match.

Ithil

Yeah, that was his best match I've seen of him.

It helps that he was facing a fellow luchador, even if Del Rio's bigger/more mat wrestling based.

He was incredible when he was Mistico, and when he dips back into that well in WWE you get matches like that.

Top Bottom