• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
That was a solid match, even though the crowd seemed a little dead.

Yeah. It's a shame that Del Rio doesn't really have that star factor or just can't seem to sell himself on the mic. Or is it that he hasn't been given anything good to work with?

It's more like he's been given stuff that holds him back; that weird, raspy accent that they make him use, the losing streaks that he's been on for weeks at a time, etc. I really thought that Del Rio was going to put in less work after his 2nd run with Sheamus, but they just keep throwing him into different situations to see what sticks.

BlazinAm

Johnny Ace is backstage so maybe that. I can't see how Flair could be kept a secret, not even a body bag could hide that man.

Ithil

That was a solid match, even though the crowd seemed a little dead.

It's more like he's been given stuff that holds him back; that weird, raspy accent that they make him use, the losing streaks that he's been on for weeks at a time, etc. I really thought that Del Rio was going to put in less work after his 2nd run with Sheamus, but they just keep throwing him into different situations to see what sticks.

Greensboro have more important things to do, like paying high prices for RAW tickets then sitting staring at the floor instead of trying to have a good time.

tm24

Holy shit

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG
The 2013 DDT4 will take place on Jan. 12th, 2013. More info coming soon!

2012's Best Fed starts off with a motherfucking bang!

atomsk

Party Pooper
I would say Vince is gonna get attacked/hurt, but that is usually a summer storyline (and they've done it so many times now)

Ithil

He's probably going to bully Vickie a bit then say something not particularly important like a random PPV match that was already expected.

cacophony

gO2Bb.gif

Izick

Remember this.

pXh9S.png

---------------------------------------------------

Also

"VICKIE YOUR UGLY BE A STAR VICKIE BE A STAR BE A STAR BE A STAR BE A STAR YOUR UNNATRACTIVE BE A STAR BE A STAR BE A STAR"

Izick

If Cena wins the briefcase I'll honestly stop. I can't watch it anymore if they really pull this shit. I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't do it.

Top Bottom