• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VYz2M.gif

Maybe Vince is going to use the match to officially make Ziggler look legit, and ready to cash in for the title. He has to prove it to the filthy WWE universe that he can beat the top dawgz. ALSO the shield will help Ziggler win I'm sure because it's a bullshit match anyway.

ecurbj

Even Vince coming out and trying to speak for Vickie is so, so sickening. Yuck.

If Ziggler loses and doesn't get a push after that TLC match I'm...I'm...fuck you Vince!

gurudyne

Ratings low? Throw everything to Cena. Titles, Briefcases, make up records and give him Reycara's masks. He is ratings, he will save us all.

Izick

Fuck this I'm done. This is such shit. It's like they fucking HATE anyone that challenges their PG fucking bullshit. I just can't watch this shit. I've been fucking watching this shit like an idiot for years now, and it's been dogshit for nearly a decade now. I know it sounds like a mark or a fanboy of good talent or whatever, but that's how I honestly feel.

Fuck this.

krae_man

Maybe Vince is going to use the match to officially make Ziggler look legit, and ready to cash in for the title. He has to prove it to the filthy WWE universe that he can beat the top dawgz. ALSO the shield will help Ziggler win I'm sure because it's a bullshit match anyway.

LOL, Cena took out Nexus all on his own. You think he can't handle The Shield by himself?

Ziggler will win due to Shield. Cena isn't getting involved with the WHC.

Title for title at Mania.

Top Bottom