• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cass mad that Rusev wouldn't let his buddy fuck his wife

Syder

Save us, Emmalina!

wtzgU.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's almost funny how much worse Raw is than SmackDown.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I totally forgot they rehired Jinder

good thing WWE keeps grabbing people for their anemic roster so they can make use of them

Angry Grimace

At first I assumed it was a jobber. And then I realized it is a jobber.

Sami acting like he's about to die in a match against Jinder doesn't help. Some matches he should really stop being the underdog from the underground and actually look like he can handle it fine. Kinda like how Ziggler always plays the underdog too.

Angry Grimace

He's obviously getting the Braun match and will get some offense in before comically doing the job

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sami acting like he's about to die in a match against Jinder doesn't help. Some matches he should really stop being the underdog from the underground and actually look like he can handle it fine. Kinda like how Ziggler always plays the underdog too.

As Terry Funk told Scott Hall, 'if you keep doing a good job making the other guy look good, that's all they're gonna have you do'

Angry Grimace

This will be a contract for a match against Braun at Roadblock, won't it.
Obviously. They're not setting up and angle and paying it off with nothing. Sami is probably still going to do the job but he'll get some offense in this time I imagine.

Top Bottom