• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

shanafan

I'M WORTH A THOUSAND EVA MARIES!

tumblr_ntb2auURik1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

MG310

Emmalina is going to debut as the referee for the Ironwoman match. That's why she's been getting all that practice at house shows.

I think its profoundly stupid to blow Strowman's heat on Sami Zayn. I just hope that Mick giving him a 10 minute time limit means that Sami can at the very least get over by going the full 10 minutes without actually winning. A clean victory over Strowman just kills all of the building up they've done for the guy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He's getting an angle on a PPV. At this point you should be happy about that.

Paracelsus

He's definitely jobbing.

This is the same company that thinks Punk looked good at Summerslam after carrying Brock's ass for the whole match then dropping after interference and F5. He didn't, he looked like a lame ass jobber because at the end what matters is the outcome.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's definitely jobbing.

This is the same company that thinks Punk looked good at Summerslam after carrying Brock's ass for the whole match then dropping after interference and F5. He didn't, he looked like a lame ass jobber because at the end what matters is the outcome.

Punk didn't carry Brock at all in that match

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess New Day aren't even gonna be on Roadblock at this point right?

somedevil

The Roadblock card is this:

Charlotte vs Sasha
Owens vs Reigns
Jericho vs Rollins
Zayn vs Braun
Perkins vs Kendrick vs Swann

Preshow: Rusev vs Cass

They're going to try and make Zayn going the distance be like fucking Rocky 1, when it's actually going to be like Sandow eliminating Miz and then getting immediately destroyed by the Big Show, embarrassed by Miz, and then banished to TNA

Top Bottom