• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Money has never followed Zeus

Incorrect.
tumblr_ns7gtnGOYH1qj1jhno1_500.jpg

xz.jpg

Came across a box of donated toys today containing a Papa Shango figure wearing the WCW title, my mind could not comprehend.

shaowebb

A bullet proof vest... huh?

80203_robot-movies-dance-misc-robocop.gif

Oh god not this...Robocop has the harshest finishing move in film. Just look up "indiewire Robocop shooting a bunch of dicks" sometime. They're was a remake where different dudes would reshoot each scene in the movie and these guys did an insane version of that scene. NSFW...acockalyptic violence.

No one does a shoot like Robocop.
mP7Znq8.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
papa shango was supposed to be in the vincent role for the nwo but virgil undercut him to scab for way too low just because he wanted to be on tv.

Ambrose has slowly started to look like he's gaining more size lately which is good. A few months ago the guy was ridiculously slim. And he was pretty jacked throughout the Shield run.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am pretty impressed and kind of spooked by how well the new Cities Skylines expansion visualizes tornado after-effects

Menome

On that note - when I should I open up entries for the Avatar Rumble? I was thinking January 1st, which basically gives a full month of build up.

Sounds good to me. Just remind people that it's a secret entry system. Can't laugh at Arachna-Man as much if we know he's coming.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is Adam Cole going to wwe?

Paraphrasing Meltzer: the situation with Cole is that WWE really wants to bring him in and the feeling was that he really wanted to go to WWE as well. His contract was going to be ending, but then ROH told him that his contract got extended until April of 2017 to compensate for time he spent injured. ROH then threw their title back on him presumably to entice him to stick around, but the feeling is supposedly that he's still very likely to be gone once his contract comes up - the rumor was that WWE basically told him they would give him an NXT title run if he signed.

imBask

Banned
Adam Cole has the perfect WWE poorly booked jobber look

under 6 feet
under 250
not that jacked
vanilla face and not too over the top

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's also a rumor about Jay Lethal I'm sure you guys would love since you guys love Jay Lethal so much

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dalton Castle would be the only person I'd be sad about from ROH going to WWE to be wasted.

The rest of the dudes I don't care about.

MC Safety

I saw Vergil set up in the underground tunnel connecting the 42nd street station to the Grand Central/Times Square shuttle.

He didn't seem to be attracting much business. But maybe it's just because that walkway is usually reserved for people handing out religious leaflets and guys who cut and bend soda cans into sculptures.

Oersted

Still upcoming is Surfs Up 2, starring the voices of Vince, Triple Haitch, Undertaker and the Leader of the Cenation(TM).

And Paige.

If anyone's interested, I have an extra ticket for the Smackdown after WM. Section 104. Row 6. Only looking for what I paid for it, $92.

Figured I'd offer it here first before putting it on StubHub for more than that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Still say they'll do a double turn with Ambrose going heel and AJ going face defending Ellsworth

the only issue is that means this feud will keep going

Top Bottom