• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Oersted

lol I love how Roman doesn't have to defend is United states title. They wonder why most of the fans can't stand his bitch ass.

They have as heels Rusev, Braun, Jericho and KO.

Rusev... well...

Braun must look strong...

KO and Jericho aren't allowed to win against him....

So the alternative would be Open Challenge. Which means promos.

You can't do alot with a postsplit Roman.

Syder

*Enzo & Cass' music starts*
mute.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I guess the plan is Roman goes over and then Owens turns on Jericho for a WM match against each other?

PreFire

How is it Enzo and Cass get pops like Royal Rumble comebacks every time their music comes on and they're about to come down the ramp? It's crazy.. I don't get the love for these superstars lol

Oh god Sasha banks. Here to deliver promos in the same stupid tone as always.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The recap of the ironman match longer than the actual match

How is it Enzo and Cass get pops like Royal Rumble comebacks every time their music comes on and they're about to come down the ramp? It's crazy.. I don't get the love for these superstars lol

Oh god Sasha banks. Here to deliver promos in the same stupid tone as always.

People used to say the same thing about the new age outlaws people love being a part of the act its one of the reasons the rock was so damn popular.

Top Bottom