• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're going to repeat the exact same angle they just did in NXT at the Rumble.
They're actually repeating the same angle from last year and the year before. Reigns is headlining Mania. A fucking gain.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God KO is so good. That made in Ohio line. I'm slain.

Syder

'Leftover Dude Love merch'

TadkV.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dude Love wallet...

Ugly Jon Snow...

These guys are so on tonight.

So is the US title just dead, then?

Nobody seems to give a shit about it anymore.

God, I'm so bummed out that KO is gonna likely lose the title to Reigns. I knew he wouldn't take it into Mania with him (too soon??), but I had hoped that it at least wouldn't be Reigns.

Arrggghhh.

lol I love how Roman doesn't have to defend is United states title. They wonder why most of the fans can't stand his bitch ass.
it's a midcard title yet they got the title holder constantly competing in the main event so who is realistically supposed to beat him for it? lazy writing

orioto

Good Art™
RAW is in full kid mode right now i guess...
That whole segment seemed so badly planned... WTF with Jericho and Owens stealing each other's lines..

God, I'm so bummed out that KO is gonna likely lose the title to Reigns. I knew he wouldn't take it into Mania with him (too soon??), but I had hoped that it at least wouldn't be Reigns.

Arrggghhh.

I really hope it isn't the case. It would be such a bummer and the crowd would completely shit on it anyway.

Heroman

Banned

Arrggghhh.
The us belt has always been dead

Arrggghhh.
That's probably when we see Haitch. Gets the DQ win, Seth runs in to save Roman.

Top Bottom