• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

tumblr_static_9v30n7t7tewo88o8gg0soc04_1280_v2.gif

vs

tumblr_o10c1d1x6p1rmv1vdo1_400.gif

The push is coming for one!
Willing to bet the Emmalina schtick is a work and she'll still be Evil Emma.

That's too good to drop.

ReiGun

The only thing I don't like Charlotte's promos is that her tone and cadence is that of a 4th Grade teacher. It's weirdly sing-songy and has these odd pauses in her words.

The only thing I don't like Charlotte's promos is that her tone and cadence is that of a 4th Grade teacher. It's weirdly sing-songy and has these odd pauses in her words.

Yeah, that's always been a weird issue. I feel like it was way worse when she first came up, but its still pretty noticeable.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She startled doing that because she was horrible before she started doing it. Getting good at promos is mostly a matter of getting to do a lot of them and she has had a lot of time.

Charlotte herself was terrible as a face and terrible as a heel for months before she got it going.

bayley is overrated trash. everyone overhyping her to be the female cena. cena is great on the mic and lives the gimmick. bayley just comes off as a complete cringey geek.

Top Bottom