• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

DMczaf

Future MMA star

Look at her measure that kick

tumblr_oi81klrGCJ1qmcj0to1_500.gif

Sometimes shoot life enters your life at a younger age than most

Heroman

Banned
Kenny hasn't carried a match or company on his back like AJ has done repeatedly this year.

Dude has been a fucking work horse
Aj had a better year last year . Kenny Omega when from a jr heavyweights to a main event of wrestle kingdom. He has beaten all of almost NJPW top stars and had some breathing taking matches.

Future MMA star

Look at her measure that kick

tumblr_oi81klrGCJ1qmcj0to1_500.gif
Now I remember getting beat up by a girl in 3rd grade 😔😔😔

Aj had a better year last year . Kenny Omega when from a jr heavyweights to a main event of wrestle kingdom. He has beaten all of almost NJPW top stars and had some breathing taking matches.
I definitely agree. Omega had so many amazing matches this year it's insane.

Kenny was given AJ's spot, and flourished.

AJ carved out a completely new spot in a new company while continuing to improve (mic skills especially).

I say edge to AJ. AJ has arguably done more carrying too...

Kenny took the opportunity he had and ran with it. No doubt.

AJ made his opportunities in WWE.

Growing up in the Attitude era everyone was a victim. I used to chase people around after I did the Shamrock head bump thing and put them in the ankle lock.

I remember eventually I learned to do the worm. Imagine a fat kid doing the worm, it was more like the whale.

Another Nikki/Carmella/Natalya segment...honestly, Carmella is carrying this shit. Nikki and Natalya are awful on the mic.

O God Carmella with a dangerous christmas tree bump!

AJ and Omega have both had amazingly good, milestone breaking years.

Omega won the G1, is maining WK11 and has had some of the best matches of the last number of years. I mean shit, his match with Kushida at WK10 was insanely good and is only overlooked because of the last 3 matches of that card.

AJ's position in WWE is something pretty well unforeseen and it is great for him. Getting over with the fans is not so surprising but fuck knows what he did to get so thoroughly backed by Vince.

Super happy for both guys.

AJ and Omega have definitely both had great years, but Hero had an amazing year - really hard to argue with the sheer number of top-quality matches he was involved in, with big and small names alike.

They shouldn't have spent the luchadora gimmick so quick. But with WWE it's: Good idea=one match. Bad idea=drag on for months.
I think it works better if it's a heel more than it would a baby. They probably didn't even expect it to be so good and the title match is next week so it served its purpose.

I think it works better if it's a heel more than it would a baby. They probably didn't even expect it to be so good and the title match is next week so it served its purpose.

Secretly call up Asuka as luchadora, have Becky shook as shit.

I think they can just use the entire commentary of the Mojo/Curt Hawkins match for the next episode of botchamania.

Top Bottom