• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

2016!

6AT1XpG.gif
Holy shit that's ungraceful

I think Big Burial Bryan lived the shoot life more consistently and regularly than anyone else this year but my favorite shoot overall was Cesaro.

The line about his brain forming words that come out of his mouth was golden.

Heroman

Banned
Carneys polls should be up by Monday.
Question, since there is a lot of pro wrestling fans who aren't apart of WrassleGAF should I open it and make a thread for ot?

thuway

I haven't watched a full wrassling show in months. I tried today. I don't got it any more fam.

I feel like one of those guys that posts on gaming side but never plays any games.

Prior to the end of the CWC, a bunch of his old tweets surfaced that were a bunch of MRA type stuff you'd expect for your generic GamerGater. Immediately deleted once he got the belt.

He's got stuff still up on Insta from even April/May-ish that has those and anti-feminist views. At least as of last month, the last time I spent hours looking it up for someone questioning its existence.

Insta's the worst social media for finding stuff from people who post daily. Search is useless

So do they do Asuka vs. Nikki Cross now or save it for later and just have her kill Royce and Kay at the same time?

Neither, keep her away from Asuka despite that backstage deal from a couple weeks ago, have that be just a tease of the women's tournament and the winner getting a title shot. Have Nikki Storm be the first in line to feud with Ember Moon as Asuka goes to the main roster (assuming she ever does) preferably the Smackdown roster.

I think Zach and imbask would make a great Wrasslegaf commentary team; Zach with the face play by play, and imbask with the heel color commentary.

Top Bottom