• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I'll say this, Smackdown sure needs a strong face tag team to go up against the Wyatt Family because right now, they have absolutely no one.

I voted in your stinkin' little poll you sumbitches. Death matches, fitting, garbage match for garbage talent that never drew a dime unless it was on a napkin.

damn29sjhd.png
Still in her prime Sunny maaaan.
https://twitter.com/KellyKleinWoH/status/813713826629750784?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

https://twitter.com/KellyKleinWoH/status/813713826629750784?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

https://twitter.com/MandyLeonxo/status/813829986629074945?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

That woman who jobbed to Nia that some of you guys knew seems to have pissed some of her coworkers off. Personally I can't blame her for passing up such an opportunity, especially if it leads to her maybe getting signed some day or at least getting a chance for the women's tournament.

Something tells me someone from ROH told them to tweet that, especially since Mandy Leon has been on WWE programming before. I won't be shocked if Scarlett gets a deal, she's got what Vince and Kevin Dunn like.

Fox318

I'll say this, Smackdown sure needs a strong face tag team to go up against the Wyatt Family because right now, they have absolutely no one.

It should be AA and the way to start would have been a kick as 30 minute match against the USOs for a shot at the title.

It should be AA and the way to start would have been a kick as 30 minute match against the USOs for a shot at the title.

Yeah WWE dropped the ball with American Alpha. They could get to the top one day but they should've been already on that path, not still be at the bottom.

Wow. Cena sounded like a damn good heel. He'd cut tremendous promos if he were to turn into "Im a bad guy and Im a damn legend who owns this place" heel

ngower

American Alpha are winning me over, but good lord at the cuts during this match. I finally get invest then they cut to Crisley or whatever.

Gable has got to stop doing those german suplexes. I mean, man they look awesome, but it sure seems like his head gets either spiked into the mat or pinched between the mat and the other guy every time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You haven't seen a fiery Jason Jordan hot tag, have you?

Everyone has. It's old news.

Said that since they were in NXT. They're extremely one dimensional and boring. They can literally only do one kind of match even though Gable has all the talent in the world to do more. Not to mention it's the same shit we see with Cass and Enzo.

Hot tags are fucking boring when they happen every week

ngower

Saw it coming from a mile away, but that finish was still so good.

This builds a feud between Harper and Orton as we wait for Rowan to come back. Gives a face the belts through the Rumble, build up the tag division with frequent bouts. Probably hold it until Mania, maybe face the Revival then?

Top Bottom